• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hypertension

PRA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a question relating to weight training and Hypertension. I've heard that weight training can actually reduce mild high blood pressure.
Has anyone seen any articles on this issue?

Im sure any form of exercise would be beneficial. But see you doctor.

mick

I agree with mick, best to check with your doctor if you have HBP.

Most doctors will tell you to get exercise(walking,jogging, ect.) is good for you and will help bp as in my case as I have it hereditary.
Depending on how high it is though, you may need medication and need to start any exercise program with the OK of your doctor!

Thanks for all the replies. I've had mild hypertension for about 10 years. Was on BP meds for awhile but was able to get off them when I lost the extra pounds I was carring around. Have lost 22 lbs. to date currently involved in cardio 5 days a week, and weight training each day a different muscle group each day, feeling great for 42. Now I'm not looking at the scale anymore, but having fun watching the fat fade away.:cool:

Back