• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So i made this a couple months ago

FishOrCutBait

lifts weights
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
during the middle of summer. i finally got it to load up and work

IMhomo2-1.jpg

I dont really remember why i made it

It has potential...

But it needs to be instantly updatable,
so you can post it in a hurry when the situation calls...

Like this:

hey! i nawt ghey. i don't think so anyways :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Did you put the word spectrum because it reminds of rectum? Very smart.

I disagree with that. Topolo is ghey and KEFE is all man.

I would like to be grouped with the heteros please... Keep kenwood where he is! He and Foreman are devious. They plan to pull an inside job and turn out some booty...

Wow, kefe appears 3 times, Kefe, Kefe and GlenJacobs

Super flex and FishOrCutBait both would be one spot away from gay, you need to re-work that chart son.

thats why you're two steps from flaming
I am not gay, but I have no problem with gay or bi people. The fact that you hate them makes you much more gay than I son. ;)

I am not gay, but I have no problem with gay or bi people. The fact that you hate them makes you much more gay than I son. ;)
when was the last time i said that i hate gay people?

:mad:

when was the last time i said that i hate gay people?
Well you have not been here much so it has been a long time. The fact is you like them less than most and think they are going to hell. That kind of thinking is very gay.

you know they say that if you don't see being gay as wrong, your a little big gay yourself.
I think those that fear and hate the gay people are the ones who are gay inside and that is what they fear. I am so comfortable with my sexuality I could care less if you or any her call me gay. So have at it ;)

Well you have not been here much so it has been a long time. The fact is you like them less than most and think they are going to hell. That kind of thinking is very gay.

man you're stupid.

i dont hate anybody, and just because somebody is gay doesnt mean i like them any less than any other person.

Trust me, I dont believe that "Jesus hates fags"

Ive gotten over not liking people because they do X or they are X.

There's too many frickin awesome people out there that do stuff that i dont agree with, I dont want to miss out on meeting a really cool person just because I dont personally do stuff that they do

man you're stupid.

i dont hate anybody, and just because somebody is gay doesnt mean i like them any less than any other person.

Trust me, I dont believe that "Jesus hates fags"
You can call me names if you wish if it makes you feel good.

I wont take the time to look back on your posts to see what you said in the past.

Back