• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just hired kenwood as my online trainer

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
True story, Im 266 at 20% BF and in 12 months will be 330 at 11% BF with kenwoods help. I will be 100% natural and I will build my bench from 445 to 615 during this time. I also plan to quit school so I can focus on these goals. I feel I have the best trainer money can buy so my goals will be easy to achieve. I will keep you all posted. I will also go from 39 years old to 37 during this time.

True story, Im 266 at 20% BF and in 12 months will be 330 at 11% BF with kenwoods help. I will be 100% natural and I will build my bench from 445 to 615 during this time. I also plan to quit school so I can focus on these goals. I feel I have the best trainer money can buy so my goals will be easy to achieve. I will keep you all posted. I will also go from 39 years old to 37 during this time.

:funny:

napoleonthumb.jpg
Flippin' Sweet....luckyyyyy!

I no longer take clients. I refer them all to Kenwood.

:laugh:

Rumor has it that even though he's only in his mid-teens, he's been coaching your for the past decade. Any truth to this?

only partially true.

It should work. He has a different training approach...A different routine every week!

P.S you might have to give up going to (your nursing) school. Thats his main requirement.

IML Gear Cream!
True Story, since I've joined with kenwood my max bench has gone up 155 LB's in 2 weeks. He has me on alot of good supplements too. Only problem is that the supp bill is 700 dollars a month.

kenwood assured me that no xplode will raise my bench by at least a few hundred pound in the upcoming month so I will se how it goes.
he also showed me how he can increase my pitty 205 push press to around 500 using his special ingredients and guaranteed this will happen by next week.

My strength is to high to post. I'm sure it's because of the amount of gear he has me using..

Wk 1-52......6.5 grams Test E
Wk 1-52......2 grams each Deca and EQ
Wk 1-52......400mgs Tren A ED
Wk 1-26.......200 mgs D-bol ED
WK 27-52.....400 mgs Drol ED

He has advised me to double the doses the next cycle.

Did I hear Dead man walking

How much does Kenwood charge?

How much does Kenwood charge?

He's a little expensive at $500 an hour, but you get what you pay for. He also moonlights as a blackjack coach- he taught me how to count cards in one session. I'm making money like crazy and I look better than ever, the kid is golden. :thumbup:

Luckily, he changes the intent of your program from hypertrophy, to strength, to conditioining in random intervals of 5-30 seconds.

I wonder if Kenwood released a training DVD, how well it would sell? I'd buy it.

knewoood.jpg

Last edited:
why do pll have pics of me? :hmmm: especially year old pics of me lol

I wonder if Kenwood released a training DVD, how well it would sell? I'd buy it.

knewoood.jpg

damn, kenny looks little before he went on the juice. you look like a child.

Today Kenwood started me on a "supplement" program, he assures me it's what he uses and it has no steroids in it.

I say , give the kid a break. Dude's 15, and talks alot of shit.....so what. Everything that comes out of a 15 yr old is pure crap.

He's out of school, father hates him, stressed about life.................and now all his internet peers are bashing him. Shit can only get worse from here.

Back