• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If You Were A Scrotum Whay Would You Say?

If You Were A Scrotum Whay Would You Say?

Min0 lee licked me

i sit here next to a dick and an asshole all day life sux

14300494_m.jpg

very funny :laugh: were all laughing. go get laid :D
I have been laid tens of thousands of times and I have my high school degree, my A.D. and my B.D.

When you have more than a grade school degree and have had real pussy ( that you didn't rape) you can talk to me son.
:thumb:

I feel like hanging myself...

slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap....................................

I forgot to shave for my date...

I need some anti-wrinkle cream...

IML Gear Cream!
DID YOU SEE HOW FAR THAT WENT!!!!

Ok that's enough.(Na I wouldn't say that...)

Hey lady, place me gently in to your mouth and say HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wow just yesteryear thise knees looked a mile awy now my pubes are just brshing them, don't they have anti-sag underwear tp prevent this??

Holy shit I waa somwhere aaround IM WHEN HE SDRUGS STARTED TO KICK UN ,.ITStaking me 10 minutes to get a saggy nut joke out so I nust say ado, ahdooo, odd dooo, odd doodoo,
adieu

thast the wordfarwel my darlings hope you are sleeping well my eyes aew shut eirhft niw cause thryd wont stau oprn, fightinh it j j m hw long cab U kast? Doooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Hi, my name is ForemanRules, nice to meet you.

Scrotum to the dick : Why do we always have to wait outside while you go in?

Wow just yesteryear thise knees looked a mile awy now my pubes are just brshing them, don't they have anti-sag underwear tp prevent this??

Holy shit I waa somwhere aaround IM WHEN HE SDRUGS STARTED TO KICK UN ,.ITStaking me 10 minutes to get a saggy nut joke out so I nust say ado, ahdooo, odd dooo, odd doodoo,
adieu

thast the wordfarwel my darlings hope you are sleeping well my eyes aew shut eirhft niw cause thryd wont stau oprn, fightinh it j j m hw long cab U kast? Doooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

:finger:

2005-02-john-vernon.jpg

I wish someone would knit me a sweater for Christmas. I want to look good for the IM party.

Back