• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Digital Food scale. Do these work good.

thefutureisnow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking about getting a digital scale for weighing out food. Are they accurate?

I have a salton digital scale - about $20. Cn't speak for anyone else, but i love mine and use it every day for something or other. Weighs in ounces and grams, and you can reset when baking so you can add more ingredients in by weight. Anyway, I'm geeking out talking about it - in a nutshell, it's a good investment. Only "bad" thing is that it is battery powered (Nickel cadmium), so you have to spend money on new batteries every once in a while - depends on how often you use it i guess.

I have an even cheaper spring scale

I don't remember how much it cost? (less than $20)

It has an adjust knob to dial in the weight of any container you put the food in

:shrug:

If you are going to use it to check your diet for awhile, get a fairly decent one.

My first one was super cheap and I trashed it in about 6 months

x
x
x

T

Its worth spending the extra money and buying a decent quality one, I need a new one, im currently using a spring one and its not ever accurate, especially for weighing anything under 20grams. :hmmm:

Back