• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you become a snot factory when you run?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Am I the only person this happens to? I have done this my whole life. When I played football, I would have to blow snot rockets every 30 minutes just so I could breath. During the early season it would be hot and I had cotton mouth so the snot was more of an industrial adhesive and would stick to my facemask.

When I jog, I have to blow my nose every .2 miles. The worst part is I have nothing to blow my nose with so there I am running with snot all over my hands. Oh, that???s gross you say...well I am the one trying to think of creative ways to deal with this without carrying a snot rag in my running shorts.

Wipe it on the wall or grass or ground as you run.

Yes this happens to me too. Well, happened to.

That only happens to me during bike rides on cool days. I run on a treadmill a few times a week and have never experienced snot discharge while doing that. It might be a different story though if I ran outside.

Do you have milk or milk products before your run?

It gets in my throat and I have to spit when I run.

No.

When it's cold out, I think it's unevitable for everyone, no?

Do you have milk or milk products before your run?

No, I usually run on an empty stomach in the morning. Yeah yeah I know, that is dumb.
This morning was actually the first day that I ate before I ran and everything went ok. I will be doing that from now on. The trick is to eat a carb like oatmeal, but then eat your protein and fats when you get back. That way, I don't upchuck my scrambled eggs all over the place.

IML Gear Cream!
No, I usually run on an empty stomach in the morning. Yeah yeah I know, that is dumb.
This morning was actually the first day that I ate before I ran and everything went ok. I will be doing that from now on. The trick is to eat a carb like oatmeal, but then eat your protein and fats when you get back. That way, I don't upchuck my scrambled eggs all over the place.

It might have some bearing on the amount of weed you smoke, lowering your immune system and increasing mucus production etc...
Used to happen to me when i was chonging the funky s**t.

It might have some bearing on the amount of weed you smoke, lowering your immune system and increasing mucus production etc...
Used to happen to me when i was chonging the funky s**t.

:laugh: :clapping:

So you schnot!?!?

Big deal

I never stopped my leg workout because I puked, you just keep training

I say just put it to good use.

041526_Booger.gif

This just doesnt happen to me in the gym or out on the road - sorry.

:laugh: :clapping:

So you schnot!?!?

Big deal

I never stopped my leg workout because I puked, you just keep training

I never said I stopped running, just because my nose did. I'm a running snot slinging machine. I also upchuck on some leg days. I consider that a good sign; it means my workout is going as planned.

Back