• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help with mass stack

vince20

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my current stack is
-no-xplode*
-ce2
-green mag
-gnc sports multi vi
-protein shake 40g

i am currently bulking and trying to put on the most mass possible.

i am 24 6feet and weigh 185 i drink about 1.5 to 2 gallonsof water and am getting around 3000-3500 cal a day
my question is which supp should i add to my stack that would help me put on some mass

-viraloid, novedex or sizeon if u have any other sugg please share

* think about switching to no-shoutgun or v-12

upp your calories to 4000-4500. :thumb: if you want some good quality/cheap supps go with ironmaglab supplements. stack:

Maximum Pump
CEE
Nitro4

and you have a great stack for about 60-70 bucks.
www.ironmaglabs.com

i've been taking IML CEE and it is great! i also have maximum pump, i only took it once ortwice but it was good. right now i'm taking No-xplode,IML CEE and thats it. i just ordered a bottle of caffeine and IML nitro4(gonna be goos shit)yesterday. so next week all my supss will be IML products. heres what im starting next week:

Caffeine(1 tab before workout)
Maximum Pump(6 caps before workout)
Nitro4(3caps before workout)
Cee( 4caps before workout and 4caps after workout)

gonna be great!

i've been taking IML CEE and it is great! i also have maximum pump, i only took it once ortwice but it was good. right now i'm taking No-xplode,IML CEE and thats it. i just ordered a bottle of caffeine and IML nitro4(gonna be goos shit)yesterday. so next week all my supss will be IML products. heres what im starting next week:

gonna be great!

gonna be great!

Taking caffeine while using creatine is not such a good idea. Creatine needs water in your body while caffeine also works as a mild diuretic. It could lead to dehydration which is not fun. 1 tab shouldn't be to bad, but I wouldn't be using to much more caffeine if I were you.

Taking caffeine while using creatine is not such a good idea. Creatine needs water in your body while caffeine also works as a mild diuretic. It could lead to dehydration which is not fun. 1 tab shouldn't be to bad, but I wouldn't be using to much more caffeine if I were you.

200mg a day. thats not bad it is? I drink over 1gallon of water aday.

have any of u had any experince with novedex xt

nope i'm only 16. :rolleyes: just train.

I heard about this completely overwhelming anabolic stuff it does everything. It's amazing. I gained a few inches on my arms and a lot on my chest as well as my quads. Never had any problems with sides or gyno. Really good stuff. I forgot the name of it...

FOOD DUMBASS. :headbang:
Drop the supps and try it. Especially meat, milk, fish, olive oil and oatmeal!!!!!

No need for the names fatty, this isnt open chat.

Shit talking is part of life.

Man up.

Shit talking is part of life.

Man up.

There is a place for it here, go to open chat and open your mouth, if someone is here to ask a serious question, then answer it, try to, or stfu.

There is a place for it here, go to open chat and open your mouth, if someone is here to ask a serious question, then answer it, try to, or stfu.

Calm down newb.

I will do as I please...

Back to training for you.

Yes.

Thats it.

you guys need to join the kiki club. it seems to have a calming effect. :(

and as far as supplements go sometimes i find myself eating a meal that is barely palatable just because it has the right stuff. so i guess supps can't taste worse.

man youre massive in that movie holy shit. you look like you could tear apart my......ten year old nephew. Take it easy cowboy, youre teetering on creating a flame war that you and that ugly avatar picture of your girlfriend will lose.

9v9u118yi.gif

Back