• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Girls....stay away from drugs

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A look into my photo album.

saf451a2a7a0cb78sd6.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3974/saf451a2a7a0cb78sd6.jpg

Post...............old!!!! as dirt!!!!!

dirt.

Meth?

Whitney Houston's Bathroom: Messy Crack Mecca

Click to enlarge.

As it turns out, the UK Sun isn't the only paper with pictures of Whitney Houston's crack kit -- the spanking-new National Enquirer has them as well, cheerfully provided by Houston's sister-in-law, Tina Brown, herself a former crackhead. The generous folks at AMI have provided us with some high-res scans; ideally, we'll spend the rest of our day looking for psychological clues in the positioning of the Budweiser relative to the screwdriver and crack rocks.

More close-ups after the jump.
whitbath2.jpg

whitbath.jpg

For guys it's ok

Hunter @ 30?
P000007839.jpg

Hunter @ 50ish?
pic0704-thompson004.gif

Hunter @ 67
hst1.jpg

Hate to advocate drugs and violence, but they work for some people :lol:

This man smoked, drank and did some heavy shit, he held up well though he'd probably have lived to 100 if he hadn;t gotten bored with being an old man...

For guys it's ok

Hunter @ 30?

Hunter @ 50ish?

Hunter @ 67
Hate to advocate drugs and violence, but they work for some people :lol:

This man smoked, drank and did some heavy shit, he held up well though he'd probably have lived to 100 if he hadn;t gotten bored with being an old man...

depends....some people can take it.

goood luk with your jjourney!
personally....i couldn't pull up. So I had to pull out.

IML Gear Cream!
depends....some people can take it.

goood luk with your jjourney!
personally....i couldn't pull up. So I had to pull out.
depends on what drugs are being used and how often

The dumb ass killed himself.

"Thompson died at his self-described "fortified compound" in Woody Creek, Colorado, at 5:42 p.m. on February 20, 2005, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was 67 years old."

Oh yeah, it sounds like drugs really worked for him. :rolleyes:

The dumb ass killed himself.

"Thompson died at his self-described "fortified compound" in Woody Creek, Colorado, at 5:42 p.m. on February 20, 2005, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was 67 years old."

Oh yeah, it sounds like drugs really worked for him. :rolleyes:
Well you call him dumbass, I call him smart. Hell his days were numbered he knew the score, life was down hill from where he was so he decided to speed things up, always the extremist he'd had hip replacement surgery, he was in constant pain, doctors nowadays don't give people enough pain meds anymore thanks to guys like Rush Limbaugh hordeing them without any real need, you know I can't take a prescription in a day early to have it filled out, I have to wait until the day I run out to fill my next script. I hope I have the balls to take life away before I'm too decrepit to do anything about it, of course looking out for my gf children if I have any it'll look like an accident.

In dealing with my gf's 88 yr old grandfather this past year after he had a small stroke and fell crushing 2 vertebra I know thats not where I want to go in the elder ages, some days he's alright with living in bed only getting up to eat or shower, but alot of days he just wants to get it over with....:( I feel so sorry for him, just lying in bed waiting for death to creep up on him, as it's said "The anticipation of death is worse than death itself..." I have seen it with my own eyes for over a year now its heart breaking....one time he called 911 and told them he had an emergency, they came he told them "Take me away I don't want to live anymore, I'm in constant pain and agony, I can't do things I loved to do ust help me get it over with."

Not to mention my gf and her mother and daughter all have to listen to him beg them to help him die and how he just wants it to end quickly not 5 years from now it's torture for the whole family. I would understand if he got up one day and swallowed his whole bottle of percocets....:( The poor old man his life was so good until now, now it's living hell....I had already told myself long ago I'd never get that way, now it's a sure thing....:thumb:

I'd rather die young like Hunter, Hemingway or F. Scott Fitzgerald....:wave:

Originally posted by viet jon
not good.

exercise and healthy diet has brought me back. Not quite 100% yet

What is not right exactly. Something you can fix? Physical or Mental?

What is not right exactly. Something you can fix? Physical or Mental?
I am sure that whatever is wrong I have a drug that can help him:D

Back