• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

short ester cycle

I was thinking of maybe running a short ester cycle and would like to know what some of you think about this.

Test prop: 150mg eod
Tren ace: 100mg eod
Bold prop: 100mg eod

Cycle length would be 6 weeks then pct. Just an idea on a future cycle.
Looks good to me.

Let us know how that bold prop works out.
I really dont think you need it since you are running Tren A.

I would inject ED instead of EOD.

Let us know how that bold prop works out.
I really dont think you need it since you are running Tren A.

I would inject ED instead of EOD.
No need to run any of it ED.

As long as you do well with bold prop, looks like a good cycle to me. This could be an anxiety provoking combo if you are prone to anxiety.

bold prop? first ive heard of this

I always here horror stories about bold prop.

IML Gear Cream!
I have never heard of anyone yet who has finished a full cycle wiyh bold prop lol

Jesu! Wikipedia has a page for everything!
"Although commonly compared to nandrolone, boldenone lacks progesterone receptor interaction and all the associated progestinic side effects. Boldenone can, however, produce mild androgenic side effects. Oily skin, acne, increased aggression and hair loss are all possible with this compound but rare. Boldenone does reduce to a more potent androgen dihydroboldenone via the 5alpha-reductase enzyme (analogus to the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone DHT), however its affinity for this interaction in the human body is low to nonexistent. Supression of the HPTA, water retention, possible increase in acne and possible conversion to estrogen , high blood pressure are all side effects associated with Boldenone. Boldenone is also known to cause anxiety and flu like symtoms which manifest themselves most acutely in short ester versions like: acetate, and propionate (almost unuseable), but which are also present in the enanthate, cypionate, and undecyclenate forms."

I ran bold prop at 5 weeks before along with test e. The flu like symptoms did eventually go away after about week 3 I think. I would have to check a log I made to acutally see how long it took for it to go away. The shots hurt more than anything that I have ever taken, but that really doesn't matter to much to me if it's working good enough that I can put up with it.

you sir are a trooper, those I know say bold prop flue makes test prop flue seem like nothing in comparison.

Back