• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

St.Louis

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What the hell is with the Cards? Their magic number about a week ago was 5 and now it is 4, I believe. The Astros are a 1/2 game back now. Wow just a week ago the Cards had a 5 1/2 game lead. Talk about choking!

Anyone?

Well they clinched and now it is time to start to play some ball. If they win game one they got the series. Carpenter goes in game one. Probably this years NL Cy Young winner for the second straight year.

Well looks like the Cards may sweep this series. Their picthing has been fantastic. With Suppan to follow I think it maybe curtains for San Diego, especially with them coming back to St.Louis.

I didn't they would do as good. St louis is a great baseball town

I lived there for 2 years I know this. Best fans in America. Even when things are going bad we still pack the stands. Very rarely do you hear Cards fans booing their own. I had tickets for the game today, but couldnt get out of work, I was so hot!

I lived there for 2 years I know this. Best fans in America. Even when things are going bad we still pack the stands. Very rarely do you hear Cards fans booing their own. I had tickets for the game today, but couldn't get out of work, I was so hot!
It's been said, it does suck when they boo players. Now if they were to boo a jerk than I don't mind.
It's pathetic the way they booed A-Rod here in NY.

It really is. Hell if they were going to pay me the most in history I would take it. I dont think he is the best player in the game, but he does have the biggest contract. Its hard to perform whenever you are constantly under pressure. Do you think if the yanks win it again this year they will get off of Arod's ass?

Oh by the way I truely do believe Puljos is the best player in MLB. Spoken like a true cards fan however. But his numbers dont lie and he did miss like 2 1/2 weeks with an abdominal injury.

I do think Pujols is better, at least as a clutch hitter.
His fielding I hear is much better now.
I guess they base this as all around player.

In my opinion I think Manny Ramirez is the best hitter in baseball, but that's it. He can't field, doesn't know where to throw the ball and is lost at the base paths.

Manny is a very good hitter as well. He has been the RBI guy for a while now. Hes just such a "ME" guy.

Albert's fielding has been phenominal this year and he is a fantastic baserunner. Hes not the fastest guy, but he knows what to do whenever he gets on base. This will be the year Albert wins his first gold glove. Along with his second MVP.

. Do you think if the yanks win it again this year they will get off of Arod's ass?
He's not the main man, to me Jeter is more important.
Damon gets thing going, Abrue has that patient to go deep into the count that really messes up pitchers, Posada is a good hitting catcher.....A-Rod this year hasn't been clutch, but then again it's been said he's just a numbers complier.

IML Gear Cream!
Arod is pretty damn good and I wouldnt count him out. That Yankess lineup is simply ridiculous. I know I dont want to face them. I hope someone beats them before the series because they are unbelievable.

Manny is a very good hitter as well. He has been the RBI guy for a while now. Hes just such a "ME" guy.

Albert's fielding has been phenominal this year and he is a fantastic baserunner. Hes not the fastest guy, but he knows what to do whenever he gets on base. This will be the year Albert wins his first gold glove. Along with his second MVP.

Manny is a nut case. :)

Word has it that it may be his first gold glove.

Cards down 3-0 in the 6th!!!! Come on Cards here we go!!!!!

Looks like we will probably lose this one. But still in the drivers seat. Next one is definitly a must win! Want to start Carpenter in the NLCS!

Well down 1-0 against the highly touted Mets. Carpenter to go in Game 2. I think the series will be tied going back to St.Louis. Just need some damn timely hitting!

If the Cards win tonight, they'll get what any team can hope for going on the road to start a series: A split. You've got to like their chances with Cris Carpenter going tonight.

The Cards hit the ball well last night, but kept hitting it right at the Mets players.

Well they did get their wish and no thanks to Carpenter. He didnt have his best stuff. But their bullpen definitly did! And how about Taguchi is the top of the 9th. I was bitching about Larussa taking Duncan out because of his homerun power and there Taguchi hit it out instead. Big win for the Cards!

Suppan is going to need his good stuff tonight!!!!!!!

Back