• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Religion Test

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

92%agnosticism

67%Satanism

63%Islam

58%atheism

58%Judaism

54%Buddhism

46%Paganism

33%Hinduism

13%Christianity

100% Pagan

100% roman catholic

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

92%agnosticism

67%Satanism

63%Islam

58%atheism

58%Judaism

54%Buddhism

46%Paganism

33%Hinduism

13%Christianity

i more or less got the same as u

You scored as agnosticism.

agnosticism

71%

Satanism

67%

Islam

54%

Buddhism

50%

Judaism

33%

Paganism

25%

Christianity

25%

atheism

25%

Hinduism

21%

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Oops. :suicide:

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

atheism 67%
Satanism 67%
agnosticism 67%
Judaism 58%
Islam 54%
Buddhism 50%
Paganism 46%
Christianity 13%
Hinduism 4%

agnosticism
79%

Satanism
79%

Paganism
75%

Buddhism
71%

atheism
67%

Islam
54%

Hinduism
54%

Christianity
50%

Judaism
38%

Ah well, whatever?

I scored, "Who gives a shit?"

Top 3:

92% Satanism
71% Buddhism
58% Agnosticism

True story, found DOMS test results-

Top 3:

1) Islam 99%
2) Fanaticism 92%
3) Jihad 90%

Summary:
You are the reincarnation of Moses, rise up and lead a bloody Jihad against the infadel. All must die.

True story, found DOMS test results-

Top 3:

1) Islam 99%
2) Fanaticism 92%
3) Jihad 90%

Summary:
You are the reincarnation of Moses, rise up and lead a bloody Jihad against the infadel. All must die.

How did you know about that? :confused:

Well this is something I didn't see coming.

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

92%

agnosticism

79%

Buddhism

71%

Satanism

67%

Christianity

58%

Paganism

54%

Judaism

50%

atheism

42%

Hinduism

8%

Satanism 79%

Islam
75%

atheism
71%

Buddhism
67%

Paganism 58%

agnosticism
50%

Judaism
29%

Christianity
13%

Hinduism 8%

agnosticism

92%

Buddhism

63%

Satanism

63%

atheism

63%

Paganism

42%

Judaism

33%

Christianity

25%

Hinduism

21%

Islam

21%

You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism

71%

atheism

58%

Paganism

50%

Satanism

46%

agnosticism

46%

Judaism

42%

Islam

29%

Christianity

25%

Hinduism

25%

IML Gear Cream!
lol j/k that's my score

You scored as Islam.

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

100%
Buddhism

75%
Judaism

75%
Paganism

58%
Christianity

33%
Hinduism

29%
Satanism

17%
agnosticism

4%
atheism

0%

You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

I guess I'm the lone one here

In reality I'm Catholic. When I answer the questions acording to the way I was raised I score 100% Christianity, when I answer them the way I really feel I come up 96% satanism. :laugh:

a real shocker here.... ;)

Christianity

83%
Buddhism

50%
Islam

50%
Judaism

42%
Hinduism

33%
Paganism

25%
agnosticism

8%
Satanism

0%
atheism

0%

You scored as Satanism.

atheism

100%
Satanism

100%
Islam

67%
Buddhism

58%
Paganism

50%
Judaism

33%
agnosticism

33%
Christianity

17%
Hinduism

0%

kind of funny how it equates Atheism with Satanism

cause I'm definitely not a Satanist but certainly an Atheist:rocker:

:eek: :laugh:

Satanism

88% agnosticism

83% Buddhism

83% Judaism

71% Paganism

63% Islam

58% atheism

54% Christianity

46% Hinduism

42%
i've never researched satanism or anything, but the next three are what i would be described as on the dot. at first i'm agnostic, buddhism what appeals most to me, and i was raised jewish.

a real shocker here.... ;)

Christianity

83%
Buddhism

50%
Islam

50%
Judaism

42%
Hinduism

33%
Paganism

25%
agnosticism

8%
Satanism

0%
atheism

0%
Not really if you look at their histories and base beliefs and hold their 3 versions Bibles next to each other they all are bastardizations of Zorastrianism and Tribal faiths of the escaped Egyptian slaves:

Some scholars (Boyce, 1987; Black and Rowley, 1987; Duchesne-Guillemin, 1988) believe that large portions of the eschatology, angelology, and demonology (see Asmodai) of Judaism, a key influence on Christianity and Islam, originated in Zoroastrianism, and were transferred to Judaism during the Babylonian captivity (apparently 100 years before the emergence of monotheistic Zoroastrianism) and the Persian era, despite the numerous structural differences in the belief systems, crucial to the faiths, as in the issue over whether the evil spirit is a product of the good spirit.
Some also believe monotheism to have been a Zoroastrian influence, as Deutero-Isaiah supposedly makes a first monotheistic declaration (Isaiah 45:5-7) during the reign of the Persian Kings, that corresponds to his declaration that Jews were to obey Cyrus.

Not really if you look at their histories and base beliefs and hold their 3 versions Bibles next to each other they all are bastardizations of Zorastrianism and Tribal faiths of the escaped Egyptian slaves:

Some scholars (Boyce, 1987; Black and Rowley, 1987; Duchesne-Guillemin, 1988) believe that large portions of the eschatology, angelology, and demonology (see Asmodai) of Judaism, a key influence on Christianity and Islam, originated in Zoroastrianism, and were transferred to Judaism during the Babylonian captivity (apparently 100 years before the emergence of monotheistic Zoroastrianism) and the Persian era, despite the numerous structural differences in the belief systems, crucial to the faiths, as in the issue over whether the evil spirit is a product of the good spirit.
Some also believe monotheism to have been a Zoroastrian influence, as Deutero-Isaiah supposedly makes a first monotheistic declaration (Isaiah 45:5-7) during the reign of the Persian Kings, that corresponds to his declaration that Jews were to obey Cyrus.

And again I will say, until the late 19th century
The ability to read and write was reserved for those of royalty
or those who held high office

(so they could have written whatever they wanted,
and no one could have questioned them, because the
masses coudn't read it anyway)
( sheep )

Back