• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Artificial sweeteners - Don't hate me

Valias

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So yeah, i was researching a few things for an assignment i'm doing when i thought i'd use some of the medical journals and look up some artificial sweeteners. Now i didn't have ample time but what i read there were no conclusive negative effects for saccharin based sweeteners or aspartame.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/..._uids=16985027&query_hl=2&itool=pubmed_docsum

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2202324&dopt=Abstract

That's a different swing on things, after being drilled for as long as i can remember that aspartame is bad etc to hear studies proving otherwise. The saccharin study only produces negative side effects in rats, not mice, hamsters or monkeys.

And to quote from the aspartame journal

"In a few animal experiments, aspartame has been linked to hematopoietic and brain cancers. Most animal studies have found no increase in the risk of these or other cancers."

So it happened in a few animal cases and never again? It's statistically impossible for aspartame to cause the cancers it's proposed to. If i get time i'm going to sift through to find some journals which are moreso about any negative side effects, the headaches and such not just the serious cancer stuff.

The fact that's it's ARTIFICIAL and a SWEETNER should be enough to make you not wanna eat it. There are also plenty of other studies showing its bad.

Yeah but this study has near 500,000 people in it. That's pretty impressive. Not trying to prove otherwise but trying to say don't just believe the negative, if it was really that clear cut it wouldn't be on the market.

Back