• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who Wants To Join My Club

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
who wants to join my club :grin:

The Dumbass drop out of school club?

ped·o·phile (p
ebreve.gif
d
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-f
imacr.gif
l
lprime.gif
, p
emacr.gif
prime.gif
d
schwa.gif
-)
n.
An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.

Idiot. Go back to studying and trying to get job.

IML Gear Cream!
i do have a job ... now who wan't to join my club? i call it Kenwoods sexual pleasures :grin:

i do have a job ... now who wan't to join my club? i call it Kenwoods sexual pleasures :grin:
Why don't you go ask the losers down in Losersville, uhhhhhhhhh, loser!

Why don't you go ask the losers down in Losersville, uhhhhhhhhh, loser!

this town is crap..but it has many stores and places to eat :D

Places: shoe show
wal-mart
krogers
glik's(nic clothing store)
sears
a gym
a few beauty salons(hair cut and crap)
alot of fast food places
Auto Zone
and alot more

this town is crap..but it has many stores and places to eat :D

Places: shoe show
wal-mart
krogers
glik's(nic clothing store)
sears
a gym
a few beauty salons(hair cut and crap)
alot of fast food places
Auto Zone
and alot more

Loserville, population: You

Do enjoy being mean?

I'm usually only mean to those that deserve it. Kenwood took it upon himself to drop out of school, and revels in it. So, he deserves it.

You on the other hand, are a different story. With you, it's as if I were holding up a bat and you kept hitting your head on it. :shrug:

I'm usually only mean to those that deserve it. Kenwood took it upon himself to drop out of school, and revels in it. So, he deserves it.

You on the other hand, are a different story. With you, it's as if I were holding up a bat and you kept hitting your head on it. :shrug:

Its probably to much to ask for you to stop following me around and posting lame comments after my posts. Whatever.

Its probably to much to ask for you to stop following me around and posting lame comments after my posts. Whatever.

But that's the thing, I'm not following you around. You just sort of...make it happen.

Take this exchange:

The Dumbass drop out of school club?

I think he's talking about sex.

Ah so that was why Doublebase replied ?

I do enjoy it.

ped·o·phile (p
ebreve.gif
d
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-f
imacr.gif
l
lprime.gif
, p
emacr.gif
prime.gif
d
schwa.gif
-)
n.
An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.

This shit just writes itself.

He was here first stalker boy...

IML Gear Cream!

:rofl:

I'll post something then come back a min later and DOMS has already responded to it.

But that's the thing, I'm not following you around. You just sort of...make it happen.

You said he is starting a club about sex. I said "I enjoy it". That was it. You just put a spin on it.

I'll post something then come back a min later and DOMS has already responded to it.
You sound like a Paranoic Schizoid, do us a favor and stay out of Amish Country ok?:thumb:

Yeah that following around shit isnt happening. You said I was following you too. Jesus, someone find topolo!

I would post and you would keep replying to my posts with stupid shit. I consider that following around.

I hesitate to speak for the rest, but I think that most people call that "replying." :shrug:

You don't reply with anything that really relates to the topic at hand. You just come up with some dry sarcastic response to my post. I guess that is how a forum works? Or atleast open chat.

Back