• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does everyone know...

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Never heard of it.

This site has a bodybuilding feature?

Oh yes I know, and I use it on several occasions!

Ah man I swore the day I registered I had typed heroinmagazine.com, how did I lose the he and swtcih the roin ot iron, you mean I sent $15.00 to a site about living healthy????? Fuck me in the goat ass...

You know I swore I was in the right place cause people did crazy shit like starting kiki clubs and dog clubs and emoninja clubs and alot of people posted for many hours a day and talked about other illegal drugs like steroids and weed alot....and that tough old man I thought he was like the main mule with a tunnel from his fake gym running across the border...damn it! Everything I believed to be true has just fallen away revealing an ugly reality of people dedicated to popping hundreds of dietary pills a day and injecting their bodies with substances of unknown purities risking heart, liver and kidney failure and some of them put their bodies under more stress in 3 days leading up to a competition than my bodies been through in 3 weeks on an ecstasy binge:grin:

You know I swore I was in the right place cause people did crazy shit like starting kiki clubs and dog clubs and emoninja clubs and alot of people posted for many hours a day and talked about other illegal drugs like steroids and weed alot....and that tough old man I thought he was like the main mule with a tunnel from his fake gym running across the border...damn it! Everything I believed to be true has just fallen away revealing an ugly reality of people dedicated to popping hundreds of dietary pills a day and injecting their bodies with substances of unknown purities risking heart, liver and kidney failure and some of them put their bodies under more stress in 3 days leading up to a competition than my bodies been through in 3 weeks on an ecstasy binge:grin:
The tunnel is almost complete and as soon as it's done, we'll have no problems sneaking your sorry ass back and forth...:thumb:

The tunnel is almost complete and as soon as it's done, we'll have no problems sneaking your sorry ass back and forth...:thumb:
You know most people smuggling aliens from Mexico into the US just go from Mexico into a border state Like Texas or Cali, only you would think it's cool to dig a tunnel all the way to Hawaii...:rolleyes:

Back