• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My digestive system is messed up? :((

B

Booty Daddy

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 27 year guy, 5,11, bout 130lbs. Ok. I have a VERY HIGH Metabolism. Everytime I eat something it seems like a can't eat alot of it. I used to be able to eat lareg quantities of food. That was like 2 yrs ago. Now it's like whatever I eat I can barley finish. It's like when your sick and your hungry, but when you eat your stomach can't handle large amounts of food but u still feel hungry but can't handle food? Are u lost yet?
wink.gif
Anyone else ever have this happen to them...have a digestive track that is off balance? I don't know what to do??
frown.gif
I got into lifting like years ago and I had no problem eating large amounts of food to replace the energy after a workout. I since have gotten out of working out, maybe that had something to do with it? Don't know. ANy advice would be helpful! thx guys!
smile.gif

Like Prince said, try eating smaller, more frequent meals. I can not eat a lot of food at one sitting myself. I get full quickly. So I try to keep a steady intake of food throughout the day. It definitely keeps me more satisfied than trying to stuff down two or three large meals. Once in a while I'll eat a lot at once, but not very often.

By the way, I am 5'11" and 185. I don't have a lot of body fat, but I can not imagine weighing 130. Dude, you need to EAT! (unless you're a marathon runner or something). Have you tried meal replacement drinks? The can give you lots of extra calories and protein.

Welcome aboard!

[This message has been edited by I Are Baboon (edited 04-18-2001).]

yeah thx guys! I'll try doin that instead of eatin bigger meals. U would thinnk that would be great to EAT to gain weight and stuff. I plan to get back into Weight lifting and stuff. I also read the MuscleMag and Iron Man, muscle and fitness mags and see all thease hugs hulk lookin guys with big chests and veins poppin out and everything looks kick ass. But bein skinny, ugg the only advantage is yeah u have prolly unhealthy bodyfat but muscle gets visble faster and more definition. Anyways... any like suppliments to help digestion or anything to get the digestive track straight and on track to help with the problem untill I get into workin out and cravin food like I did once before? Thx again guys! This form Rocks!

KN.... no to all your questions. Umm I try and eat healthy during the day. I don't eat mass quantites of food or anything. I do take protein shakes. Oh have a question about that. What ingridients can U add to your shake to make it more thicker, I normally do it with Ice cream. I read in Muscle and fitness that if the shake is thicker it will give you more of that "fullness" feeling so u wont have to eat for awhile? Anyways, I have noen of those symptoms KN. Most days when I'm workin I'll either stop by Booger King or get a sandwich at Scholchies or however u spell there name. I figure if i get back into the gym and get back into weight lifting it'll correct itself and my digestive track will get back on track. I also take Herbalife. That stuff rocks! It works for me anyways.
biggrin.gif

Hope that helps some KN!

I just a few question for you. Can you explain more about how you feel? Do you have any burning in you chest after you eat? Do feel lite headed? Do you have diarrhea after you eat? Do have add stress in your life which you did not have two years ago? Do you find certain food make you feel more sick then others? What type of food do you eat during on a regular day?

After you answers a few of my question I can better help you. Thanks

------------------
Somepeople were destined to succeed. I am determined to succeed.

Ok, I was hoping to find a lead, but hey you can't explain everything. I thought maybe you had some undo stress with maybe an ulcer, or tape worms, but sometime the answers are just not that easy. I understand if you have a high metabolism or over active thyroid. I was just concerned. Your very light for you height. 130, 5'11" WoW. As long as you don't feel, Nausea, vomiting, dizzy I sure your fine. How is your energy level. (Tired, sluggish, etc...)

I recommand if you have the time and money, maybe to see a dietian or doctor if you loose any more weight.
Heck, and like another guy said, "just eat,eat,eat,eat.........Good luck!"

------------------
Somepeople were destined to succeed. I am determined to succeed.

Back