• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MyK bump

Should MyK bump his ilk??

• He is so boring

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • He has no life or independent thought

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Who is MyK ?

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should MyK bump more of his boring pathetic threads??

I bump two of my old threads then he bump two of his...............hmmmm......
Your threads are pure talent....his are pure excrement.

He's awesome, INDEED!

I'd do him!

ghey.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Is the third option saying he doesn't have a life NOR does he have any independent thought, or is it saying he either doesn't have a life or he doesn't have any independent thought (one or the other).

Ok duh, I figured it out rereading it again. So it's both, he has neither (is the option). Dang, if I had known that before I would have chosen a different one. Perhaps for the next poll separate option 3 into two separate options to be less confusing. For example, someone may have thought Myk has no life, but that he has some independent thought, therefore could not choose that option. You could also make the poll one that allows you to pick more than one option (for those who would have agreed to both).

My cock just exploded.

Ok duh, I figured it out rereading it again. So it's both, he has neither (is the option). Dang, if I had known that before I would have chosen a different one. Perhaps for the next poll separate option 3 into two separate options to be less confusing. For example, someone may have thought Myk has no life, but that he has some independent thought, therefore could not choose that option. You could also make the poll one that allows you to pick more than one option.

its really not that big of a deal!

Myk has his days.

Anything you wanna be you can be it If your mind can preceive it and your heart really believe it than your half way there and all you got to do is do it!!1!!1!!! SON!

Back