• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you ever threw something out

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
But then you quickly decided you wanted it back so you went to the garbage or where you threw it to get it again.

yes:

candy corn.

it was still in the bag though.

You should ask Mark Hacking this question. :yes:

Yeah Little debbies I always buy one box and then throw it away half eaten then get again

My wife, but after I took her out of the garbage I just threw her out again.

The other night I had a paper plate in one hand and my cell phone in the other, when I went to the garbage I tossed the cell phone at the garbage, luckily I had just emptied the trash and it was a fresh bag with a paper towel in it, I got my cell and then put the plate in...I hate when your brain mixes signals like that...

I was eating something with a cover and I was holding a plate then when I went to the kitchen, instead of throwing the cover I threw the glass plate in the garbage and put the cover in the sink , I didn't recognize what I did .... I saw it after a couple of hours lol

IML Gear Cream!
I almost do stuff like that, but i catch myself before i do it. Cuz im not retarded

Back