• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

North Korea fires away

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Will can test if U.S. agrees to talks, S. Korean reports

WASHINGTON - North Korea said it detonated a nuclear device underground early today, ending speculation over whether the Communist regime had indeed successfully built a weapon of mass destruction.
Though the White House said it could not yet confirm the test had actually occurred, a U.S. official told the Daily News early today that the test was the "real deal."
North Korea said it conducted the nuclear test at 10:36 a.m. - 9:36 p.m. Eastern time yesterday in the U.S. The U.S. and other nations carefully studied seismic data and other intelligence to review whether the nuclear event had taken place.
The U.S. Geological Survey reported that it recorded a 4.2 magnitude "seismic event" in northeastern North Korea. The Colorado-based agency said it was unable to tell whether the event was the result of an atomic explosion or a natural earthquake. China, North Korea's only ally, was the first superpower to condemn the nuclear test, calling it "brazen." It demanded Pyongyang stop any action that could worsen the situation.
A South Korean expert said North Korea's test was relatively small, equivalent to 550 tons of TNT. South Korea's cabinet went into an emergency session.
The Chinese government reportedly got a heads up from North Korea 20 minutes before the test was conducted, and Beijing then passed the information to the U.S. and Russia.
"It marks a historic event," North Korea's state-run Central News Agency said in a statement. "It will contribute to defending the peace and stability on the Korean peninsula and in the area around it."
The test was believed to have been conducted near Kilju city on North Korea's northeast coast. Asian markets dropped sharply immediately after word spread that the North Koreans had exploded an atomic weapon.
The North Korean regime headed by Kim Jong Il had been warning for days that it planned to conduct the underground test. The UN Security Council is expected to convene in an emergency session today to take up the issue.
The U.S. ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, is expected to call for sanctions and hopes to enlist the support of Russia and China to put pressure on North Korea to halt its nuclear program.
The so-called six-party talks - involving China, Russia, the U.S., Japan, South Korea and North Korea - have so far failed to persuade North Korea to alter its nuclear course.
Most military analysts contend that there is no practical military option that the U.S. can take against North Korea to halt its nuclear program.
With News Wire Services

Originally published on October 9, 2006

Cool, North Korea is actually testing Nukes... we should be invading them shortly... right after pesky Iran...

Good for them

Cool, North Korea is actually testing Nukes... we should be invading them shortly... right after pesky Iran...

They don't have oil, son, they serve no purpose to us.

They don't have oil, son, they serve no purpose to us.
Allthough....

Nailing North Korea would give us direct border access to commie china.... hmmmmm just maybe..... :bulb:

Topolo: "Missle away"

The Bad: They'll sell a nuke that'll wind up killing millions.

The Good: We can nuke those fuckers right of the planet.

The Bad: They'll sell a nuke that'll wind up killing millions.

The Good: We can nuke those fuckers right of the planet.

Im sure china would just sit back and do nothing! :rolleyes:

Nukes should never be used in the first place. They are ridiculous. They do nothing, but kill plenty of innocent people along with destroy life all together. And whenever something like this falls in the hands of people who know nothing, but evil we can go ahead and say bye bye to America and probably most of planet earth!

Nukes should never be used in the first place. They are ridiculous. They do nothing, but kill plenty of innocent people along with destroy life all together. And whenever something like this falls in the hands of people who know nothing, but evil we can go ahead and say bye bye to America and probably most of planet earth!
My............... Aren't we a bubbling fountain of optimism... :)

But inteligence sources say it was more like a Tough Old Man "pffft" than a Topolo "KERRRRRRRRSSSSSPPPPPPLLLLLOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGE!" type of detonation....

My............... Aren't we a bubbling fountain of optimism... :)

Well there just simply nothing positive that comes from nukes. We have them, but rest asure we will never use them. For one we dont have a dictator and theres no way we will have enough people to agree to set off a nuke. Just doesnt make sense to me to even have them....:hmmm:

I'm not really worried all that much about NK sending a missle anywhere as I am of them selling a briefcase sized device to some religious extremist for a few cartons of cigarettes....

It's true, the NK's teach their children to smoke to keep them from feeling hungry...

IML Gear Cream!
As I understand it...China is pissed about the situation.
So, I say...let's not be the world's policeman. Let China take care of it.
They want to be a super power...then, here's their chance. Step up to the plate and take care of buisines.

They want to be a super power...then, here's their chance. Step up to the plate and take care of buisines.

that could get interesting. :spaz:

how so?

China is pissed because they make doodads and doohickies and thats how the nation survives, if war starts America who makes weapons and war doohickies and doodads will suddenly become the best manufacturers in the world again and their stuff won't be in demand...

Yeah but one thing doesnt have to do with the other. Just because we let China take care of this one doesnt mean that everyone will go to China for all their (Coined phrase) doohickies.

Back