• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Talk to muscular guys with your body type?

Mike Tuvre USA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Am I wrong here? It seems the best way to figure out how to achieve your goals is to find a well built guy who is your height and bone structure (thin/thick), and ask them some personal questions: how they got there. Juice/no juice, lifting history, diet, mistakes, years training, etc.

I would think this information is more reliable than a PT who has nothing in common with you structurally/physically (unless the PT is your type too). What do you all think? I'm not trashing PT's. I think they are the 2nd best option here if you can't find your type.

Just because they have your "body type" doesn't mean that they share the same hormonal profile, muscle insertion points, inherent fiber type ratios, etc. If you want that person to get blood work and muscle biopsies and compare them to your own results, then it might be more effective.

Not to mention the fact that most people who are heavily muscled don't really know how they got that way, ie no diet plan, no written schedules (periodization, longer plans, etc) and most likely little or no research. I'd say that once you find a good trainer, you're set.

You have a valid point.

I just don't see what your supposition has to do with personal trainers? Is there a conflict involved in something a trainer told you?

you can ask me all the questions oyu want ;) :joke:

just experiment with reps/sets/R.I's/exercises/ etc. figure out whats best for you.

you can ask me all the questions oyu want, then oyu'll now exaktly what not to do.

fixed.

oops....had to go back and misspell some shit

The best thing to do is put in the time. It takes years and years to learn how to train your body effectivly. You can read books and study in college all day, but in the end you have to put all that education to the test and apply it to yourself. Any person who has only been training for a few years is far from an expert. Also many people who have been training for decades don't know shit.

I can't wait to be giant so i can fill newbies heads with pseudo-guru shit.

OT

Back