• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

And to voice my frustrations with my president.....

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Man, it KILLS me to hear this guy speak. I know he's trying but sheesh!!!!

Here's a press release from earlier:

The Bush Administration Clown Show

Yes, it is George W. Bush once again in the center ring with the funny nose and the big shoes:
President Bush Discusses the Economy and Budget: THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Please be seated. Good afternoon. Thanks for coming to the White House. In 2004, I made a promise to the American people, we would cut the federal budget deficit in half over five years. Today I'm pleased to report that we have achieved this goal, and we've done it three years ahead of schedule.
This morning my administration released the budget numbers for fiscal 2006. These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are the actual results for the fiscal year that ended February the 30th.* [sic] These numbers show that the budget deficit has been reduced to $248 billion and is down to just 1.9 percent of the economy...
Should we say that the 2004 budget deficit was $412.7 billion, and that half of that would be $206.3 billion--not $248 billion? Should we say that the fiscal year ends in September, not February? Should we say that February never has 30 days? Should we say that February never had--not even before Julius Caesar--30 days?

source

Man, it KILLS me to hear this guy speak. I know he's trying but sheesh!!!!

Here's a press release from earlier:

The Bush Administration Clown Show

Yes, it is George W. Bush once again in the center ring with the funny nose and the big shoes:
President Bush Discusses the Economy and Budget: THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Please be seated. Good afternoon. Thanks for coming to the White House. In 2004, I made a promise to the American people, we would cut the federal budget deficit in half over five years. Today I'm pleased to report that we have achieved this goal, and we've done it three years ahead of schedule.
This morning my administration released the budget numbers for fiscal 2006. These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are the actual results for the fiscal year that ended February the 30th.* [sic] These numbers show that the budget deficit has been reduced to $248 billion and is down to just 1.9 percent of the economy...
Should we say that the 2004 budget deficit was $412.7 billion, and that half of that would be $206.3 billion--not $248 billion? Should we say that the fiscal year ends in September, not February? Should we say that February never has 30 days? Should we say that February never had--not even before Julius Caesar--30 days?

source

Your unjust criticism of our great president is egregeious and uncalled for. :dwnthumb:

Your unjust criticism of our great president is egregeious and uncalled for. :dwnthumb:
a word that big must have hurt like hell. ;)

If you don't like it leave, the airports that'a way>>>>

Look at the last two wildly popular presidents: Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Those guys could light up a room either by reading their cue cards or speaking extemporaneously. Reagan was an accomplished actor and Clinton was a true natural.

I have a hard time believing GWB actually said that stuff. But then again I heard his address re Korea and nothing surprises me now. It's like having Georg "goober" Lindsey as president.
bushgoober.jpg

Goodfind Witmaster.
gooberbush.jpg

Clinton was a true natural, but at what we aren't sure.

Did better than Bush could do... He'd spell it like: "edgregenanousness"
being dyslexic as he claims it would be, "ebqreqenanousness" I know I am dylexic, but for some reason I ain't that bad at speaking.... I think he just made it up as an excuse for being a slacker through college...cause dyslexia is supposedly an effect of genius....:D

Back