• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pub or Club?

Pub or Club?

• Total voters
Home alone with the shades drawn and strange music quietly playing while I rest in my overstuffed chair in my den which smells of rich mohagny and has leather bound books on the bookshelves....

I'm all about the Pub scene now. There are just too many immature players at clubs these days. I'm sure there are some cool people and what-not but lately all I've scene are posers and pretenders desperately vying for the attention of everyone around them.

People at the Pub Scene are more down to earth, not out to impress anyone, and generally far more interesting to be around.

Home alone with the shades drawn and strange music quietly playing while I rest in my overstuffed chair in my den which smells of rich mohagny and has leather bound books on the bookshelves....
Manic does raise a good point.

I often prefer to not go out at all but rather enjoy the company of a few elect friends, dark beer, and quality cigars. :)

And then there are those nights when I'm alone with a bottle of single-malt whiskey or a quality scotch. :grin:

Pubs, yo. Pubs usually have a good beer selection and offer food. I like beer.

I'm too old and married to give a shit about clubs. :D

The pub all the way. Not a big fan of crazy strobe lights and seeing guys with tight pants and spiked hair walk around like they are the shit. I do like seeing all the really hot girls at the clubs though, unforunately I don't have a chance with any of them.

Pubs, yo. Pubs usually have a good beer selection and offer food. I like beer.

I'm too old and married to give a shit about clubs. :D
Another stellar selling point :)

I'm with IAB... too old and married to care less about 'clubbing'. Much rather meet down to earth people at a pub.

The pub all the way. Not a big fan of crazy strobe lights and seeing guys with tight pants and spiked hair walk around like they are the shit. I do like seeing all the really hot girls at the clubs though, unforunately I don't have a chance with any of them.

this is the first thing that comes to mind?

:laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
maybe it's my area, but I hate pubs. Everyone looks dirty.

Club's are better. But I"m past the partying stage of my life now. So I choose neither.

I grew up 3 years of my childhood 2-5 living under the Bar of a Tavern in Missourri, my mom usually worked nights but alot of days she had to work days so she dragged us kids to the bar and stuffed us under the counter with a little tv and cartoons, but I'd get restless and wonder around the bar listening to the liquor addled men trying to tell me little fibs of wisdom...

I like smaller social gatherings, preferably somewhere surrounded by nature. The best I could hope for is a handful of friends and some nice looking woman to smoke a few bowls with. Sit around on a golf course at 2:00 in the morning stoned, and laughing like idiots.

Ok, so I guess that is the long answer for neither.

I grew up 3 years of my childhood 2-5 living under the Bar of a Tavern in Missourri, my mom usually worked nights but alot of days she had to work days so she dragged us kids to the bar and stuffed us under the counter with a little tv and cartoons, but I'd get restless and wonder around the bar listening to the liquor addled men trying to tell me little fibs of wisdom...

True Story, and it seems you followed there advice, and discovered the purple shrooms of narnia.

wpe37.gif

Locals at my pub

GirlsClubbing.jpg

Locals at the club

Clubs all the way. But im heavily into any kind of electronic music so i been going to raves and promoting manhattan clubs since i was 18 always loved the scene, i just dont go every night like i used too when i was younger.

i agree with everything the guy above said about clubs, however i purely love the music and certain people i meet in clubs are actually worthwhile people to get to know. mostly though, it feels like high school all over again, its drug infested and most of the people there are retarded. i'm getting turned off to the whole scene now a days but you can't really here that kindda music anywhere else. not to mention the women, or rather girls, that go to those places are on another level altogether.

Married=Pub right here.
Along with the Pub comes the wife to. Oh well not missing out on much other than smoke filled rooms and a hangover the next day.

Always preferred pubs. Can't be jacked with loud music kicking off so I can't hear anything anyone is saying. Pubs are better for pulling girls, at least you can have a conversation and decide whether or not shes worthy of the next step. The only time clubs are good is a) when an amazing DJ is playing good tunes that you actually like and the crowd is loving it. b) its a jazz club - spohisticated and cool, with top muscisians entertaining.

IML Gear Cream!
wpe37.gif

Locals at my pub

I bet that place has the following beers on tap:

Guinness
Harp
Smithwick's
Boddington's
Murphy's Irish Stout

Man, I could sit my ass in there all day and get good and cocked. :) And old locals like that get very interesting the more you drink.

Hmm, I honestly DONT KNOW. My area offers lousy offerings of the two, but from what I gather, i might go with pubs.

Clubs..
More variety of pussy
Possible better quality of pussy
Possible better music
Usually open later
If youre a dancer, you can dance
Competition is usually a laughable joke (but oddly, they score)
Depending on you personality, its easier to pull pussy here..

Pubs..
Always more guys than girls
More relaxed or more fights
Cheaper drinks, food
You can have a conversation without shouting
Less quality of the already limited quantity of pussy
Dress code is more relaxed

I get sick of local cocksuckers saying how good the local clubs are. WRONG. If you want a decent club, you go south of here (Palm Beach, Layderdale, Miami). Anyone, that "loves" any local club (in my area) needs to buy a new personality.

Hmm, I honestly DONT KNOW. My area offers lousy offerings of the two, but from what I gather, i might go with pubs.

Clubs..
More variety of pussy
Possible better quality of pussy
Possible better music
Usually open later
If youre a dancer, you can dance
Competition is usually a laughable joke (but oddly, they score)

Pubs..
Always more guys than girls
More relaxed or more fights
Cheaper drinks, food
You can have a conversation without shouting
Less quality of the already limited quantity of pussy
Dress code is more relaxed

I get sick of local cocksuckers saying how good the local clubs are. WRONG. If you want a decent club, you go south of here (Palm Beach, Layderdale, Miami). Anyone, that "loves" any local club (in my area) needs to buy a new personality.

Hmm...good points.

But then you've got the "hybrid" or more like a late night bar, neither one or the other. Contains elements of both and usually has drinks promotions, which means it seems to be perpetually busy.

In Here:

Mixed bag of guys and girls, around 50:50 split.
Plenty of scope for fights with most hammered late on.
Open as late as clubs.
Louder tham a pub, but coversation (almost) still possible.
Quality of pussy mixed- some hot girls, but usually lacking class, and beasts.
Dress code prety relaxed, shoes maybe, depends on pub.
Music, generally shit, but good versions of these places with more bohemian patrons exsist, and with that, much better music.
Varied chances of pulling depending on night and demographic and personallity.

I bet that place has the following beers on tap:

Guinness
Harp
Smithwick's
Boddington's
Murphy's Irish Stout

Man, I could sit my ass in there all day and get good and cocked. :) And old locals like that get very interesting the more you drink.

I agree. I spent 10 days in Ireland and sat in pubs every night talking to locals. It was great. I can't stand clubs or the greaseballs who go there. Someone needs to bump one of the old Lee Hotti threads to see the douchebag trash that populate those clubs. In pubs you can talk with people, hang out and enjoy the atmosphere, while guys at clubs you have to worry about whether or not they tweezed their eyebrows well enough, put on enough makeup, wore a tight enough shirt, put 10 or 20 gallons of hair gel in, and if that guido over there has a bigger gold chain on than they do.

The goal is drinking when I go to a bar....tavern....watering hole. Pub? No.

Looking at broads and talking politics/religion ranks pretty high too.

I never felt compelled to visit a club---too much dance music. A man don't dance.

I never felt the need to show a woman my 'moves' while my clothes were still on.

Speaking of beer, I'm only having one bottle of beer for today's happy hour.

IMG_5095.jpg

Back