• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testosterone Blood Test Level

VMSEddieF

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i searched for a thread and didnt find one so..

I had mine done last week. Got results today. Total is what they checked and came back 492. Range on my paper is 260-1590 ng/dL. Seen online ranges maxing at 1000. Subtract 260 from 1590 and divide by 2 = 665.

Id surely like to and need to be on the high end not low.

I got diagnosed with MS 2 months ago and been paraplegic for 17 years. Yes i trained not steady but occasionally to keep the speed up.

Just wondering if you guys had it tested to compare real life figures with guys that pump the iron hard.

If they just checked it that once, you should know that test blood values range quite a bit over the day and from day to day. What the number you quoted total or free test? The later is the value we want.

You want hGH and IGF-1 values to be higher (anti-catabolic and necessary for tissue repair), not just test to be elevated, Eddie. Thats why I mentioned the ecdysteroids. Test thats too high will cause problems with connective tissue and bone maintenance, and will impair immune function - the antithesis of your present physiological needs. Ask your physicians if they will give you glutathione directly. Also look to selenium methionate as another supplement to boost these hormone peptides and androgens. Chances are, you may have diminished thyroid hormone activity.

Thanks Trouble. Total is the only one I have. I was going for requested levels of just about every other thing i read for people in my condition and noticed Testosterone box on blood order so, found a black pen and checked it heh. I have to make appointment with doc and i'll ask about getting all those others.

Id still like to know total value for kicks among these big guys.

Half again to double yours (typical values), but ..its age, mass and condition dependent. Lower bf levels can drop it like a rock. So can AAS use. So can overuse of fat loss agents. If these guys are 50 or more pounds heavier than you are..and they have half again more active muscle (locomotion related), and they're younger, they're going to make more test.

What you want is to boost leydig cell and the HPA-gonadal feedback loop. I mentioned the supplement route that is most likely to be beneficial to achieving this purpose. The only other one I might add is forskolin, but I'd be leery of it with you digestive problems.

Back