• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Foremans movie review of "Come to the Stable"

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041257/

Wow this 1949 movie was pure excrement! If you want to see the B.S world your grandparents grew up in watch this horrid movie. The only thing good about it was the two French nuns were giving off some twisted sexual energy.......it was hot.

I never thought I could believe in God less or hate America more but after watching this bubblegum fantasy land racist propaganda I can say I do.

Last edited:

Wow this 1949 movie was pure excrement! If you want to see the B.S world your grandparents grew up in watch this horrid movie. The only thing good about it was the two French nuns were giving off some twisted sexual energy.......it was hot.

I never thought I could believe in God less or hate America more but after watching this bubblegum fantasy land resist propaganda I can say I do.

:laugh:

I just watched Annapolis, it was pure teenybopper crack, with a couple of good boxing scenes that should of been better, but the direction sucked!

sometimes I wish I was simple! Its a C- world out there!

I never thought I could believe in God less or hate America more but after watching this bubblegum fantasy land resist propaganda I can say I do.

So, should I travel back through time and go to the theater and watch it? If I do, I'm getting the deviled eggs.

I just watched Annapolis, it was pure teenybopper crack, with a couple of good boxing scenes that should of been better, but the direction sucked!

sometimes I wish I was simple! Its a C- world out there!
I watched that a few months ago. It was ok for $2.99, a c- is a fair grade for it.

You're probably the only person who'll get the deviled egg reference.

all I know is that they are an old french recipe. If it has something meaningful to do with the movie plot, I'm lost as I have never seen the movie~!

:hmmm: :confused:

all I know is that they are an old french recipe. If it has something meaningful to do with the movie plot, I'm lost as I have never seen the movie~!

:hmmm: :confused:

I guess not.

Up until the 1950s in the US (when popcorn came into favor), the snack of choice was deviled eggs.

IML Gear Cream!
the only thing I liked was looking at that brunettes legs!!

even in pants they were smoking! :suicide:
Jordana Brewster is the hottest chick in Hollywood, I would watch any piece of crap movie she was in

I guess not.

Up until the 1950s in the US (when popcorn came into favor), the snack of choice was deviled eggs.

my bad, I should of been born in the 1930's! jeez whiz!

Keep your hippie loving homo crap off this important thread!

Too bad she's never heard about waxing her eyebrows. :(
No shit, her eyebrows look like there should be a horses ass at the end of each one...

Back