• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help on a new bulking diet

repoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Oregon Iron Man is comming in may and it will be my first competition. I'm looking to get into a CLEAN diet to bulk up as much as possible but still stay clean so that I can lose as much fat as possible. I still have stubborn fat around my pecks, thighs and gut but these are my stats and what I'm doing now.

28 years old, 5'9", 195 pounds, 16% bodyfat.

8 meals a day consisting of 300 grams of quality protien per meal, whole foods and whey protien with maltodextrin powder. Each meal consists of about 40 grams of protien and 65 grams of carbo's. I eat leafy greens and my carbs consist of red potatoes, yams, oatmeal, shredded wheat and whole wheat pasta. My cheat days are on friday and saturday but even than are still pretty clean as far as cheating and I still keep up my protien. I take GAT'S Jet Fuel for my main fat burner and do about one hour of cardio at my target heart rate per week. My training is high intensity and lasts about an hour or so three to four times per week.

I'll be starting this diet routine come this monday and giving it a shot. After comming off of my last carb depletion my metabolism has gone through the roof and my appetite hasn't gone away for the last 5 years so I can eat a meal and be hungry again 30 minutes later. Any thoughts on this routine or maybe a different better one or what have you would be great. My goals are to lose as much fat as possible while gaing muscle and eating clean. Thanks everybody.

Back