• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do you drain the water outta canned tuna?

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am pissed. everytime i go to drain water. 1/4 of the damn tuna falls out too. wtf..is their another way too? i just use the lid once its opened.

are u calling me stupid? ... i just get pissed because of that..they need to make it already drained or have something that drains it. :mad: i just end up throwing the shit away.

If you really suck that much at it, you can buy the tuna in bags that is pre-drained, and they are tear off so not can-opener needed ;)

are u calling me stupid? ... i just get pissed because of that..they need to make it already drained or have something that drains it. :mad: i just end up throwing the shit away.
You said it, not me.

Buy the bags.

tuna

polar or food club is not all slop its all chunk. or push the lid straight down in with your thumb then tilt it so it all doesn't fall out

Please tell me you're joking? If not, you must be the most retarded putz on the face of the earth. I mean, for fuck sake. How can one kid be so damn dumb. :headbang:

:pissed: *sits back and waits for his infraction*

Hey where in South Florida are you?

Anyways...This has happened to me once or twice, but not 1/4 of the tuna lol...

i use the tin lid and have no problem?

Just practice;-)

You'll get smelly fingers though!

Sometimes I get those smelly fingers without draining tuna lol

IML Gear Cream!
Punch a hole through the lid, stick a straw through it and suck up the water. :lick:

Punch a hole through the lid, stick a straw through it and suck up the water. :lick:

LOL. This just reminded me...One time I drained out the tuna juice in a cup and was gonna pay my friend to drink it!!

I don't believe you are this stupid. I firmly believe you are an attention whore, and would rather have bad attention than no attention at all.

Please keep your bullshit out of the serious forums.

Come on guys...

First open the can. Next, grab a fork and jam it into your left eye. Pull it out and repeat the process with the right eye. Do us all a favor and do the same to both testicles.

I don't even know where to start.

Kenwood....go back to school and take home ecc. that is what you need.

LOL. This just reminded me...One time I drained out the tuna juice in a cup and was gonna pay my friend to drink it!!

I actually got a work mate to drink it for a can of coke. He thought it was worth it!

i am pissed. everytime i go to drain water. 1/4 of the damn tuna falls out too. wtf..is their another way too? i just use the lid once its opened.

If thats all it takes to get you pissed you are going to have a hard life...

IML Gear Cream!
Oh man, i laughed when i read the title. I wish i was 13 again like Kennie, remember the days? The days when you could push a hoola hoop down the street with a stick and it was fun? Now you just need alcohol to have fun. Damn it all.

Oh man, i laughed when i read the title. I wish i was 13 again like Kennie, remember the days? The days when you could push a hoola hoop down the street with a stick and it was fun? Now you just need alcohol to have fun. Damn it all.

Pushing a hoola hoop down the street with a stick? :wtf:

What town/city did you grow up in? :p

Back