• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need A Pill

newyork2050

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am working out im just wondering if there is a pill that i can take to help gain muscle faster and/or to get bigger becasue when i work out i never get bigger. i would rather it be a pill because i dont really like drinking something?
Thank You

IronMag Labs's CEE is good stuff... but you should also try eating more :)

glutamine capsules and add some mono to ur post workout shake

If you want muscle then you are going to want lots of calories. Without calories your body can't build muscle. Simple science. But always work hard at the gym, its going to pay of when your in miami beach with your shirt of and hot ladies are looking at you. Its not bad to show of wants in a while.

should i take protein with that IronMagLabs's CEE

if you're trying to build muscle quality, and adequate amounts of protein is the most important part of your diet.

I am working out im just wondering if there is a pill that i can take to help gain muscle faster and/or to get bigger becasue when i work out i never get bigger. i would rather it be a pill because i dont really like drinking something?
Thank You

Post your stats, training regime, and diet in the appropriate forums. This will help everyone establish whether or not you need extras such as CEE or the basics are at fault.

IML Gear Cream!
amino acids come in capsules, and they can help you build muscle

Eat more carbs, protiens and good fats. add 1000 cals a day...and maybe some creatine caps..JMHO

how about starting out with about 350-500 calories at a time. Forget the glutamine. Its a joke. Monohydrate works on some people but not all. CEE is probably one of the best things that helped me, aside from a few PHs but that's another story.
Food, protein and a multivitamin are great to start with. I'd like to see your diet. Would you show us what eat?

how about starting out with about 350-500 calories at a time. Forget the glutamine. Its a joke. Monohydrate works on some people but not all. CEE is probably one of the best things that helped me, aside from a few PHs but that's another story.
Food, protein and a multivitamin are great to start with. I'd like to see your diet. Would you show us what eat?

Great post. Hopefully he sees this and listens.

:thumb:
I learned from experience. Half the time I'm on here I try to help the young-uns to not make those same mistakes I made, so that they dont get taken in by the bullshit in the ragazines.

Back