• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

P-Funk and Jodi's SAW 3 Review Thread

IML Gear Cream!
So, you were gone because Open Chat got so bad? :confused:

LOL, I feel setup here. Something tells me you were paid to come back...

paid to come back? not hardly.

as for why i left, it was the same reason as why the dozen or so quality members that actually added useful information to this site left...because of foreman. its a shame that this site let it go to that. once you are gone, this site may be almost back to normal. true story.

as for why i left, it was the same reason as why the dozen or so quality members that actually added useful information to this site left...because of foreman. its a shame that this site let it go to that. once you are gone, this site may be almost back to normal. true story.

true story,

Don't see LAM around here anymore....he was a smart guy and a great resource.

DuncanDonuts no longer comes here.....although he and I rarely agreed on training philosophy, he was a smart guy and could offer sound debate for why he did things the way that he did them.

True Story... but you should mention the real reason you came back was because BigDyl posts here.

true story,

Don't see LAM around here anymore....he was a smart guy and a great resource.

DuncanDonuts no longer comes here.....although he and I rarely agreed on training philosophy, he was a smart guy and could offer sound debate for why he did things the way that he did them.

So all of the sensitive people who left are going to come back now that foreman is gone? :confused:

I thought LAM left because he was too busy.

So all of the sensitive people who left are going to come back now that foreman is gone? :confused:

no, actually i doubt any of them will come back. there is no reason for them too. there are plenty of quality bb sites out there without putting up with immature kids like yourself. just like foreman, you add nothing useful to this site. hopefully other mods will realize this soon.

No, they probably wont come back (DD comes back every now and again).

they left because the level of intelect went down and they were sick of having stupid arguments with people that (a) didn't know what they were talking about and (b) never backed up anythign they were saying. DD left for that reason. He wanted to go somewhere else where the conversation was more intelligent and stimulating. It is the same reason I go to a few different forums and Dale as well (and most of the other mods).....because the level has dropped here.

In all honesty, this place used to be good. The people posting were good and there wasn't shit getting slung around. Now, I don't refer people here anymore. I used to tell my clients to log on and read some of the stuff. No more. I am totally embarrased by the level of childish posts that get made here.

no, actually i doubt any of them will come back. there is no reason for them too. there are plenty of quality bb sites out there without putting up with immature kids like yourself. just like foreman, you add nothing useful to this site. hopefully other mods will realize this soon.

That hurts my feelings. How come you are so mean? :confused:

No, they probably wont come back (DD comes back every now and again).

they left because the level of intelect went down and they were sick of having stupid arguments with people that (a) didn't know what they were talking about and (b) never backed up anythign they were saying. DD left for that reason. He wanted to go somewhere else where the conversation was more intelligent and stimulating. It is the same reason I go to a few different forums and Dale as well (and most of the other mods).....because the level has dropped here.

In all honesty, this place used to be good. The people posting were good and there wasn't shit getting slung around. Now, I don't refer people here anymore. I used to tell my clients to log on and read some of the stuff. No more. I am totally embarrased by the level of childish posts that get made here.

I'm not really worried honestly, since I'm your favorite member. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!

I don't want to start a fight, but that simply isn't true. Bigdyl does offer some helpful stuff here, saying that he doesn't is purely an ignorant statement.

BTW, Foreman had some gems now and then of his own.

"Halloween came early at movie theaters as "Saw III" sliced up the competition with a $34.3 million debut, the best opening yet for the gory horror franchise. Lionsgate's "Saw III" easily took over as No. 1 at the box office."

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20061029/116216028000.html

Eh..I dont hold much credit when those announcements are made. No real big competiton came out that weekend and its a sequel to a hit movie, so I expected it to be number 1.

I don't want to start a fight, but that simply isn't true. Bigdyl does offer some helpful stuff here, saying that he doesn't is purely an ignorant statement.

BTW, Foreman had some gems now and then of his own.

fufo\/\/n3D!!!!!

I'll have to agree that this movie was off the hook. I wasn't expecting much while i was watching the previews but i was instantly hooked right from the start. This was definitely the best out of the three.

I just don't understand how a 4th will work since Jigsaw is dead as well as the girl. There is nobody left except the father and his daughter and maybe the cop (with the broken foot)? Anyway, i can't wait for the 4th!

I'll have to agree that this movie was off the hook. I wasn't expecting much while i was watching the previews but i was instantly hooked right from the start. This was definitely the best out of the three.

I just don't understand how a 4th will work since Jigsaw is dead as well as the girl. There is nobody left except the father and his daughter and maybe the cop (with the broken foot)? Anyway, i can't wait for the 4th!

HOLY SHIT! SHIZNIT!!

Dude, are you okay? Did you really get hit by a car?

HOLY SHIT! SHIZNIT!!

Dude, are you okay? Did you really get hit by a car?

Ya, i'm alright. I went out with a few friends one night about a month ago and we got hit by a drunk driver who ran through a red light but luckily we all suffered minor injuries. I've had some severe headaches here and there but it seems to be going away now and i'm officially back in the gym! Best thing of all is i didn't lose much size nor strength.

Ya, i'm alright. I went out with a few friends one night about a month ago and we got hit by a drunk driver who ran through a red light but luckily we all suffered minor injuries. I've had some severe headaches here and there but it seems to be going away now and i'm officially back in the gym! Best thing of all is i didn't lose much size nor strength.

there was a "wheres shiznit" thread a few weeks ago and that is how everyone found out.

good to hear you are alright.

glad to hear that you and your friends are OK.

I hope you are suing that son of a bitch!

I liked the first one best, the 3rd one, then the 2nd one.

The 4th one could be great with how they left it, but I have noidea how they will pull it off.

According to Bloody Disgusting, Lionsgate has put a ???Saw 4??? ??? when there???s more sauce, why not the squeeze the heck out of that bottle hey?! ??? on the fast-track, asking several writers to submit their ideas for the next Jigsaw jaunt.

According to the site, at least four writers have been contacted about writing a fourth instalment in the popular horror series. Tobin Bell, who has played the film???s vicious villain since the original, is signed for a further two films following this month???s ???Saw 3???.

At Comic Con earlier this year, the producers confirmed that a ???Saw 4??? would be happening sooner rather than later.

Thanks to 'Brad'

So, How can Tobin Bell come back for two more films when he is dead?? I hope this doesn't take a Jason twist.

It wasn't deranged or bloody enough for my tastes.

To each there own, but no way, 3 was better than 1 by a long shot.

Lot more drama, emotion, twists and turns etc...

Don't let Dante full ya either, just show an eyeball and he'll freak out :p

It was good. Probably would have helped if I had seen Saw I.

Oh well I watched Saw II the other night, and I could figure it out.

Back