• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Insert catchy title here

weigh in

179 this am. 10 lbs gained since 2-28-15

Gained 1.25 inches on waist - eh ?
Chest - gained 2" !
Biceps - gained .5 "
Thigh - gained 1"

Not too bad I guess. If it wasnt for the fact that most of the fat I have put on went straight to the love handles I'd be a happy camper. But those love handles just ruin the whole effect :)
Stick with this plan for awhile longer ( until I cant stand the love handles anymore ).

Cardio 5-3-15

Boxing cardio - 50 mins

Power week - Legs
Standing calf raises

370 x 6
370 x 6
370 x 6
370 x 6

Seated calf raise
165 x 6
165 x 6
165 x 6
165 x 6

RI's
2 mins

*still giving the hamstrings a break. Feel much better but one more week of rest should be just what i need.
Then I'll mix things up a bit too.

Nice Gains!!!! 2" on your chest is awesome especially in 2 months.

Nice Gains!!!! 2" on your chest is awesome especially in 2 months.

Thanks , but there again I dont really trust my wife's measuring ability. Dont tell her !

Last edited:
Power week 5-5-15

Chest / tri's

Incline bench press
180 x 6
180 x 6
180 x 5 + 1
180 x 4

decline bench press
105 x 12
125 x 10
145 x 10
165 x 8

* Havent done these in YEARS !!! Spent more time trying to set everything up than i did actually benching.

Weighted dips
75 x 6
75 x 6
75 x 6
75 x 6

3D triceps pressdown
60 x 6
60 x 6
60 x 6

RI's
2 mins oops this is power week suppose to be 3 mins :) oh well , LOL

Power week 5-7-15

Back and biceps

Wide grip pullups
35 x 6
35 x 6
35 x 6
35 x 5 dammit !! :)

Barbell curls
95 x 6
95 x 6
95 x 6
95 x 6
*guess i'll go for the big 100 next time .

Alt. db curls
40 x 6
40 x 6
40 x 6

RI's
3 mins

IML Gear Cream!
well FOOK ME !!!!

tweaked my back again ! 3rd set of squats , 7th rep BAM !!!!
Thought 2 weeks off from legs/lower back Id be ready to come back.
Guess i was wrong.

Thinking about taking a week off of everything and resting. I usually took a week off every 9- 12 weeks and havent done that since last November around thanksgiving.

See ya !!

Well I think my body is ready to hit the weights again but my mind isnt , and thats what was getting me hurt. So staying away from the weights a little while longer.
BUT , I am craving some sort of physical activity and I have been traveling the web and going through my library and cant believe what i keep coming back to.

HIIT Sprints / hill sprints !!

Thats strange cos when i graduated H.S. I promised myself i was done with running. 4 yrs. of running wind sprints and stadium stairs for football and wrestling was enough I thought.
42 yrs later and here i am WANTING to do them LOL . So now i think I only have one promise i made to myself to keep the rest of my life. LOL

Starting Sunday !

HIIT sprint workout 5-24-15

Fook you Anti-workout gods !!! I win !!!

Today was the day i was going to go to the H.S. football stadium and do HIIT sprints. But its been raining since around 7 pm yesterday and still is !!

Plan B. Gotta have a back up people!

Put the heart rate monitor on , turn to head out to my gym and POP ! the strap on the sending unit breaks !! Ahah , not good enough AWOG !! I have another one.
Dammit ! The monitor for this one doesnt work !!! Advantage AWOG 's. But wait , yes !! The monitor from the first works with this sending unit !!! Haha !!No stopping me now!!

Get out to the gym and warm , am ready for first "sprint" on the staionary bike and BAM !! the strap on the monitor breaks and falls off my wrist. SHEESH !! So iI end up holding it in my hand the whole time.
But i did get a workout done disspite the AWOG's,even though it wasnt the workout I had intended.

Anyway, workout consisted of :

warm up
20- 30 sec sprint
Jump off the bike and do 10 reps of one of the following : pushups, db curls, db press, kickbacks. mixed it up .
rest 20-30 secs.
Repeat.

Did this 10 times then cool down / stretch.

30 mins total even with making it up as i went :)

Maybe Tuesday it will have stopped raining , Hope so.

HIIT Sprints 5-26-15

Beat the rain !!

Got 6 laps of running the straightaways and walking the curves in a little over 20 mins.
Only needed a fast jog to get the heart rate where i wanted it.

Lots of rain in forecast for the next week so gotta keep Plan B ready .
Hoping to get back to the weights next week.

HIIT Sprints 5-28-15

Only got 5 laps in today but did it a little differently this time. The way i did it last time kept my heart rate up constantly like a steady state cardio.
Today i ran the straightaways walked the curves and if my heart wasnt down where i wanted it i just paced a bit til it was then ran again so it took a little longer.
But I had a little competition today. Had my almost 11 yo grandson with me.
He beat me on the first two straightaways cos i just jogged, I let him tie with me on the next two then blew him away the next four LOL. He made 4 laps though !!!

Actually sprinted 6 out of 10 straightaways today , making progress i guess. Plan on starting the weights again this sunday.

Leg / abs 5-31-15

Powertec squats

180 x 6
270 x 6 x 4

Leg curls
60 x 6
70 x 6
75 x 6
80 x 6 x 2

Farmers walk
50 lbs x 2
60 x 2
65 x 1

*Never done these before and wanted something to do between sets of leg curls since i was doing 3 min. RI's.
Did each walk for 1 min. did time instead distance since not much room in my gym lol.
65 lbs started to get to my grip so i'll start there next time.

Standing calf raises
270 x 6
290 x 6
310 x 6

Seated calf raise
140 x 6
150 x 6 x 2

Kneeling cable crunches

85 x 10 x 5

RI's - 3 mins on squats/leg curls
1 min on the rest.

*Nothing spectacular here but I was more interested in my concentration and paying attention to what I was doing more than how much i was doing. Not paying attention is how i got hurt the last time.

5-31-15 HIIT Sprints

5 circuits . The competition is getting tougher. Had a 16-17 yo kid showed up a couple mins after i did. He quit 10 mins before i did . :)

Chest /delts 6-1-15

Incline bench press
160 x 6 x 5

Decline bench press
105 x 6
125 x 6
135 x 6
145 x 6
155 x 6
* slow and steady , concentrating on what i was doing.

Powertec press
110 x 6
130 x 6
140 x 6 x 3

Back 6-3-15

Rack deads
200 x 6
220 x 6
240 d 6
250 x 6

Wg pullups
Bw x 6
15 x 6
20 x 6 x 2

Seated cable rows
145 x 6 x 2
155 x 6 x 2

Face pulls
70 x 6 x 4

Back 6-3-15

Rack deads
200 x 6
220 x 6
240 d 6
250 x 6

Wg pullups
Bw x 6
15 x 6
20 x 6 x 2

Seated cable rows
145 x 6 x 2
155 x 6 x 2

Face pulls
70 x 6 x 4

Cool to see you trying new exercises (Farmers Walk)

Rock on!!!

OMG! G-dub is back? It's been years brother.

...and moomba, still plugging away at the journal, awesome job.

I don't get on here much anymore. A lot has happened. Pretty much stick to dumbbells and machines these days. Longevity has taken priority over heavy weight, so I train much more like a BBer then a powerbuilder now.

OMG! G-dub is back? It's been years brother.

...and moomba, still plugging away at the journal, awesome job.

I don't get on here much anymore. A lot has happened. Pretty much stick to dumbbells and machines these days. Longevity has taken priority over heavy weight, so I train much more like a BBer then a powerbuilder now.

LOL, back and gone and back and gone .

Still plugging away though!

Back