• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

flexibility tests

mike456

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there any flexibility tests I can do, to figure out wich muscles are tight?

for example: If you cant keep your back arched while doing deads you have tight abs/glutes/hamstrings.

thanks

Is there any flexibility tests I can do, to figure out wich muscles are tight?

thanks

you can go to someone and have them do some manual testing to see what is tight. It would be pretty much impossible (unless anyone knows of a way) to test yourself.

for example: If you cant keep your back arched while doing deads you have tight abs/glutes/hamstrings.

that doesn't mean that the hamstings and abs are tight all the time. It might mean that the errectors are weak, if the lower back is rounding. It may be tight hamstrings pulling the pelvis posteriorly also though.

that doesn't mean that the hamstings and abs are tight all the time. It might mean that the errectors are weak, if the lower back is rounding. It may be tight hamstrings pulling the pelvis posteriorly also though.

yea I know all of that, the slash was meant to mean or, and yea weak erectors, I knew that. Badly written, hehe.

I do a few different tests to try and get an idea as to what might be tight, overactive, inhibited, and weak. Still though, it's often just a guess. The only way you know for sure, in some cases, is to go with your best guess and let the results speak for themselves. If things don't improve (Assuming consistency and progression), then you're travelling down the wrong path.

Back