• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how do u like your dolphin?

I bet they taste like chicken.Maybe we'll get a new Dolphin flavored Muscle Milk.:D

That was horrible. Although, that is what happens to all kinds of other animals. I realize dophins are supposed to be very smart and beautiful animals but does that make them any more important then a cow or chicken?

I damn near cried. That is really fucked up how they kill those animals, but it is no worse than how we treat cattle in the slaughter houses.

I bet they taste fine with a side of Ranch.

i have the whole movie if anyone is interested i could upload it. it's disturbing. i think they should explain that the dolphin are not being slaughtered and wasted though. they are eaten. i love animals but not everyone has the choices we do or the resources. what do you tell a hungry child. "i'm sorry honey the food was cute" ?

IML Gear Cream!
i love animals but not everyone has the choices we do or the resources. what do you tell a hungry child. "i'm sorry honey the food was cute" ?

I would start by telling them to get a job.

and in some countries they could :hmmm:

^ not all of them :)

A dolphin is not just a stupid fish, it is a highly intelligent mammal and should not be treated that way. You cannot compare a dolphin to a chicken or a cow.

I hate humans, they are cruel.
And bingo was his name-o.

Dolphins are considered, by some, to be more intelligent than primates. And yes, intelligence does count.

Also, thousands of dolphins are killed every year in the nets meant for fish and then simply thrown back.

The smile of a dolphin is a built in feature. :(

in that movie there is one part where pigs are being made to go a certain direction. they know what to do and are complying and some shit head is beating the shit out of them anyway. i'd shoot him in his face. man is the only animal that deserves to suffer.

i have the whole movie if anyone is interested i could upload it. it's disturbing. i think they should explain that the dolphin are not being slaughtered and wasted though. they are eaten. i love animals but not everyone has the choices we do or the resources. what do you tell a hungry child. "i'm sorry honey the food was cute" ?

Thats a very good point. When a lion kills a wildebeest, its pretty gruesome but, thats nature. It would be fucked up if they wasted the dolphin meat though. E.g. Killing a whole Elephant just for the goddamn tusks just horrid.

A dolphin is not just a stupid fish, it is a highly intelligent mammal and should not be treated that way. You cannot compare a dolphin to a chicken or a cow.

I hate humans, they are cruel.
Ditto, thats all I have to say about that...

I hate people who eat dogs and cats too, and pigs cause a friend of mine had a pet pig and it was smarter than any dog I had ever known....and Columbians in our neighborhood in Texas were trying to catch a parrot they had found and had escaped they said they were going to eat it, my father rescued it and we kept it, he was so damn smart and spoke several words and could mimic the telephone ring perfectly.....

we had a pig when i was in 3rd grade. me and my brothers had no clue we were raising him for food. he was really smart and friendly. come fall we were 3 very unhappy kids.

we named the next one "Pork Chop"

I have not watched the clip. I won't because I know I will be disgusted. Of all the things to kill and eat, why a dolphin? That's just wrong! I fucking hate most hunting. The mere thought of it disgusts me. Some people go out and hunt just for the food such as a deer or elk. That's fine, you killed it, no go home and enjoy it. But then you have the hunters that do it just for fun and kill and maim animal after animal and don't even eat them or nothing. What I wouldn't give to shove a shutgun up their asses!

video = sad

dolphin tastes friggin' great though.

I have not watched the clip. I won't because I know I will be disgusted. Of all the things to kill and eat, why a dolphin? That's just wrong! I fucking hate most hunting. The mere thought of it disgusts me. Some people go out and hunt just for the food such as a deer or elk. That's fine, you killed it, no go home and enjoy it. But then you have the hunters that do it just for fun and kill and maim animal after animal and don't even eat them or nothing. What I wouldn't give to shove a shutgun up their asses!

Good point!!!

this is cruel, but hunting for game animals isn't? I go to some peoples houses, and they have an elk's head on the wall. And they take pride in that shit. How come I never hear noone bitching about that? Or when you go fishing, and the hook is swollowed deep into it's guts. You shove pliers down it's throat, to save your hook, and toss the fish back in the water. How come noone's bitching about that? Yet, it's considered cruel because your country is poor, and you do what you must to feed your children?

it's cruel because they are intelligent? Makes no sense to me. How smart an animal is, should in no way dictate whether it's cruel to eat it or not. That's bananas. All animals feel pain. Do you feel more pain because your smarter? NO. Pain is pain. Whether if you kill a chicken, a fish, a cow, or a dog.

The film did mention laws that protect over exploiting animals from the ocean. That's what we should be bitching about. If the fishing industry continues the way it is (in which I doubt), the future of our grandkids will be pretty fucked up.

This thread hurts my head. I need to workout.

Good point!!!

this is cruel, but hunting for game animals isn't? I go to some peoples houses, and they have an elk's head on the wall. And they take pride in that shit. How come I never hear noone bitching about that? Or when you go fishing, and the hook is swollowed deep into it's guts. You shove pliers down it's throat, to save your hook, and toss the fish back in the water. How come noone's bitching about that? Yet, it's considered cruel because your country is poor, and you do what you must to feed your children?

You haven't heard it because you're not listening. People complain about this all the time.

it's cruel because they are intelligent? Makes no sense to me. How smart an animal is, should in no way dictate whether it's cruel to eat it or not. That's bananas. All animals feel pain. Do you feel more pain because your smarter? NO. Pain is pain. Whether if you kill a chicken, a fish, a cow, or a dog.

I don't hunt but I believe that they shoot the deer and it's dead, no suffering. They don't drag it along the street alive and then cut it open and let it bounce around on the ground in pain for ten minutes.

Yes, the intelligence of the animal is significant in how it's treated especially when you're comparing a fish to a dolphin. However, no animal should suffer, including a fish or a chicken, it should be killed instantly if it is to be used as food.

Back