• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

closest thing to steroid?

ludacrizdtp3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
need anabolic!!!!!

want anabolic supplement mostly for harder workouts .....nothing else

Last edited:
well animal stak claims to have something in it? well thats what people tell me?

Sounds like you want a good stimulant. Try that instead of a "steroid".

i'd be inclined to agree with steve, if you are looking for "harder" workouts, why would you look to a steroid, or steroid like substance when a pre workout stimulant would work to meet the same goal?

xceed is our pre workout creatine product, i personally dont get much stimulant from it, but that isnt the sole point of the product.

shock therapy from universal is a good pre workout stim product, similar to no-xplode and those type of products. amp is a great stim as is stizm and other products like that.

Some good pre workout supps I'v tried are NO Explode and Fast Twitch.They'll definately help you through those hard workouts.If your not talking stimulants than perhaps CEE is what your wanting and is very effiecient as well.
The only other thing I think you could be asking is what's the best legal supp for building muscle?Several are availble right now but aren't advised for younger users or inexperienced lifters.None the less the answer would be SuperDrol,Phera Plex,or Halodrol and their respective clones.Also note these are PH'S/AAS and are not to be taken lightly just because their legal.

None the less the answer would be SuperDrol,Phera Plex,or Halodrol and their respective clones.Also note these are PH'S/AAS and are not to be taken lightly just because their legal.

Aren't those all illegal?

Wouldn't matter. You can still find them with an internet search.

Yep and if you get the wrong site, you will be met face to face with a federal agent. Dont buy things off the internet from people you dont know, its just not smart!!! :suicide:

My philosophy, if you can't get it from a big name provider website, you shouldn't risk it. If there's nothing illegal about it or nothing to even worry about it you shouldn't have to look past places like IML or bodybuilding.com.

Try Ephedrine HCL and caffiene, I just recently started using that and it's giving me an awesome charge. VasoPro Ephedrine is available at Bodybuilding.com and that's what I'm using.

methyl masterdrol and 1 methyl d(something like that)

these are basically steroids but not illegal, i think..

Some good pre workout supps I'v tried are NO Explode and Fast Twitch.They'll definately help you through those hard workouts.If your not talking stimulants than perhaps CEE is what your wanting and is very effiecient as well.
The only other thing I think you could be asking is what's the best legal supp for building muscle?Several are availble right now but aren't advised for younger users or inexperienced lifters.None the less the answer would be SuperDrol,Phera Plex,or Halodrol and their respective clones.Also note these are PH'S/AAS and are not to be taken lightly just because their legal.

Provide any details regarding the bolded above? Links?

I had the best success with a stack of finigenix and promagnon 25. Worked unreal for me.

Those too.

This forum have a glossary regarding? I'm guessing these compounds are trade names for products with similar ingredients?

Hi!

Please let me know that how can i burn my fat and how can I loose my waist because my current waist is 31.5'' and I want 29'' what kind of exercises i should take for them.

Hi!

Please let me know that how can i burn my fat and how can I loose my waist because my current waist is 31.5'' and I want 29'' what kind of exercises i should take for them.
I hate to be so blunt, but there are stickies and they need to be read. Trust me after reading them, you'll have a better idea of how you can achieve your goals. But in the meantime, post your diet and we'll see if we cant clean it up.

Provide any details regarding the bolded above? Links?

Sorry It's been a couple weeks responding I have been gone for a couple weeks and just got back yesterday so I didn't have a chance to give you those links.I get most of my stuff at www.discountanabolics.com .This is a good site and they carry alot of stuff that other sites don't as far as "ph" or these designer steroids.

IML Gear Cream!
i got the best results from using PHD supplements, noticed a big diference in my performance in the gym and muscle mass in a month. Just my opinion

Way to bump a four-year-old thread! :thumb: :loser2:

are you kidding?

the animal stack is not a new thing. If you need these items, its:
alcar
r-ala
green tea extract
CLA

..........that's it folks.
I can recommend a reputable supplier. Animal also have a cool "phospholipid" product supposedly like an injectible gyno rx...but the problem is this phospholipid is heat sensitive, yet the master says to "microwave it" because its clearly two separate levels...gross. And tough men are crying like babies because the inj hurt like nothing they've experienced before. How a man can sell bunk stuff, risk abscesses with show ready bodies is beyond me, but animal does it unquestioned.
If you want the real phospholipid, hit me up...I won't cause anyone pain or infection.....
R-ALA, ALCAR, CLA, Green Tea Extract & other supplements for weight lifters, body builders from PUMPnPOSE

the strongest compound on the market will be

METHA-DROL EXTREME from ironmaglabs when it come's out
it contains 2 steroids and 1 pro-hormone

Supplement Facts:
1 Capsule

2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dymethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Decadrol)

Proprietary Blend 105.5mg:
6, 7 -dihydroxybergamotin, Niacinimide, Pyroxidine Hcl, Piperine 95%, Cyanocobalamin

Supplement Facts:
1 Capsule

6, 7 -dihydroxybergamotin, Niacinimide, Pyroxidine Hcl, Piperine 95%, Cyanocobalamin

strongest compound on the market is boladrol. but sd is second.

this is a good stacked product (methadrol ex). only thing extra would be some form of test!

though i do wonder where they got the name decadrol from. never seen methoxygonadiene called that.

Last edited:

Supplement Facts:
1 Capsule

:thumbs:

Back