• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Two thumbs up to BulkNutrition.com

poloblue22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I placed an order I believe Monday night for 5lbs ON Whey, bottle of flax and some caffeine and I couldn't believe I got them today. Not only that they also upgraded my order since they didn't have one of the things I ordered.

I am seriously impressed, I was a returning customer but now I won't get anything from anywhere else if anyone from BN is on here keep up the great job guys you guys rule :clapping:

Obviously I highly recommend them.

I have ordered from BN before aswell and the service was good.I ordered their generic SD which I still haven't tried.

so most have experienced good service since they were bought out a few months sgo?

from other forums read, this hasn't been the norm regarding customer service (many non-pleased clients) since Mike sold it.

My purchase was before they sold out as well,I have been purchasing someplace with more PH/aas alternatives lately that has treated me well.But I would still purchase from them again.

I recently ordered some dextrose from them (About a week ago), and it got shipped as quick as it used to.

I wasn't aware of the buyout but my previous experience was pleasant as well.

from other forums read, this hasn't been the norm regarding customer service (many non-pleased clients) since Mike sold it.

I think that was just during a brief transition stage. The new owners are top notch folks as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Wasn't the company that bought them like Muscle Monster or something?What else do they own or what are they known for?

They are another online distributor.

Back