• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Teen Charged With Raping Own Mother

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That's sick.

Source

October 30, 2006 11:58 a.m. EST

William Macklin - AHN - Americas Staff Writer
Albertville, AL (AHN) - Police say a 19-year-old man admitted that he raped his own mother in what authorities described as a shocking act of retaliation for a family dispute.

According to police, Gary Dean Helms, Jr. confessed that he sexually assaulted his 45-year-old mother on Oct. 26 at the Willow Terrace Trailer Park, following an argument with his brother about a girlfriend.

CNN.com reports that Helm's mother was passed out drunk on a sofa at the time of the rape. Sgt. Jamie Smith of the Albertville Police told CNN that the mother apparently woke up during the attack. A police report states that she "tried to get away, but he held her down until he was finished."

Police were summoned to the home and Helms was placed under arrest. He was charged with first-degree rape.

Albertville is located in northeast Alabama and has a population of around 25,000 people.

Reacting to the attack, Sgt. Smith wondered how "someone could dip to the low to do something of this nature." He called the crime, a "shock to the conscience of the general public."

Kelju is conspicuously missing...

I wonder what goes on min0 mind when he saw that news.

"OMG it is perfect for IM, I need to make a thread now"

Well first we have dumb ass who cut children out of pregnant women, and now some sick basturd is raping thier own mom. Wow how messed up is that?!??!

Willow Terrace Trailer Park, Alabama

ohhhhh I understand....

I guess you're jumping on the "Make fun of KelJu for being from Alabama" bandwagon.

You fuckers should make a club.

I am not joining any club, but if someone's going to throw a meatball across the plate, I am swinging for the fences.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll tell you what the messed up part is...it isn???t uncommon to hear about shit like this in my hometown. There were quite a few cases of inbreeding, and one case of an attempted rape of an elderly lady by her son. Mobile is almost like a normal city, so it is better here, but I have nightmares of how much I hated it in rural country Alabama.

I wonder what goes on min0 mind when he saw that news.

"OMG it is perfect for IM, I need to make a thread now"
This place has sort of become G-rated this past week.....I'll be getting a rocking chair soon sooooooooooooo

on a side not, I didnt know kenwood was 19! hmmm

Albertville, AL

Willow Terrace Trailer Park,

^^ The three most important things in the article. Nuff said.

I guess you're jumping on the "Make fun of KelJu for being from Alabama" bandwagon.

its a little long for the name of a club, but it has potential.

ahuh ahuh

kelju,s thinking whats all the fuss about mwahahaahahaha

Back