• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Everything You Need to Know About Google!(Google Cheats)

what would u use this for mate ?

What the hell else do you need besides the "Google Search" button?

What the hell else do you need besides the "Google Search" button?
Yea, no shit. The whole selling point behind google is its' ease of use. Type in a word and click.

Now i've got 3 days worth of deciphering these silly "cheat sheets" before I can use Google again :(

Everyone's a genius!

its fair enough obvisouly someone has taken the time to make it, but i just dont see the point

covert currencies, convert units of measurements, perform math calculations

if u were to search google for these the google pages are the top search result

its fair enough obvisouly someone has taken the time to make it, but i just dont see the point

covert currencies, convert units of measurements, perform math calculations

if u were to search google for these the google pages are the top search result
Or, instead of searching through pages, you could just ask Google directly. :shrug:

Or, instead of searching through pages, you could just ask Google directly. :shrug:

and how do we know we can do that ........................................................................................................................................................................................................
because we read the cheatsheets amazing :eek: :thumb:

and how do we know we can do that ........................................................................................................................................................................................................
because we read the cheatsheets amazing :eek: :thumb:

Good Lord, man! You're right! Them thar reading things is evil. :spaz:

I use Google for conversion of currencies, measurements..etc. But I didn't know there was a whole bunch of additional shit it could do. :eek: Good to know. Am beginning to get a deeper understanding of the power of Google as not just a plain ol' search engine.

I use my TI-92 Graphing Calculator to do any conversion I would ever need.

Good Lord, man! You're right! Them thar reading things is evil. :spaz:

i will not lower myself to read any posts on this site again if thats is ur attitude young man

reading eh :bulb: thats something im going to look into :p

I use my TI-92 Graphing Calculator to do any conversion I would ever need.

u still got that from ur maths days

Back