• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kanye West acts like a bitch...again.

"F*ck dis!" :laugh:

Cant say I am suprised this guy is notorious for this nonsense. His music isnt even that good. What did he sing, Golddigger I think. And thats the only song that I even cared for. And thats was before the radio played it 100,000 times!

Gold Digger was the worst track on his album, overall both his producing and raps changed hip hop, whether you like the man or not he deserves some respect.

Now let me watch the video so I can edit that statement

Timberlake really ripped him, huh

Gold Digger probably got the most recognition so that comment is clearly your bias opinion correct?

But really, it got th most recognition b/c it was his first single, listen to the album.

Gold Digger is one of few tracks w/o any substance to it, and a lame beat

How bout those redskins. Please, thats to easy......:)

However still cant deny it got the most recognition.

I'm not arguing against the fact that he's an arrogant douche bag, I'm jsut saying he's got talent.

I would have to agree with what was said before he is a much better producer than an MC.

I would have to agree with what was said before he is a much better producer than an MC.

Okay, fine. And the Cards are okay too. :p

Hell the Cards are the greatest.....World Champs baby!!!

What a tool.

everyone from the 90's.

old snoop
2pac
biggie
big L
old noreaga stuff
old mobb deep stuff
old nas

tonnes other.

everyone from the 90's.

old snoop
2pac
biggie
big L
old noreaga stuff
old mobb deep stuff
old nas

tonnes other.

I have a friend that would totally agree with you. In fact, he even has a 'band' on myspace. Hes not really in a band but you have to say you are one to play host music. Anyway, I am pretty sure it says in his profile that hell play any music you want, "...just not any rap after 1997.." or a year like that.

everyone from the 90's.

old snoop
2pac
biggie
big L
old noreaga stuff
old mobb deep stuff
old nas

tonnes other.

thats the shit - early 90's definitely the best era in hop hop.

shit is fallin off now.

kanye sux.

all rappers from this decade sux.

Definately not as good as the 90's, but there has been some good stuff that came out this decade. For example:

Jay-Blueprint
Nas-Stillmatic
Talib Kweli-Reflection Eternal
Ghostface-Supreme Clientele
The Game-The Documentary
Scarface-The Fix
Jadakiss-Kiss tha Game Goodbye
Tragedy Khadafi-Against all Odds
Cormega-The Realness

I thought the "Touch the Sky" video sucked, I'd of picked Jessica Simpson's "These Boot Are Made For Walking" video over it anyday :thumb:.

Jedi Mind tricks
Juice
Super Natural
Canibus (2000 bc)
Aesop Rock
Talib Kwali
Mos Def
Chino XL
Ras Kass
Eminem (pre 2000)
Celph Titled
Vinnie Paz

Kanye whines like BigDyl. I wonder if he is emo too.

Back