• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I think my test. boosters just kicked in

stonev16

leftnutknockout
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been takin max stack from animal house I just cycled off this last week....I was weak as hell when i started on bench press about a week/week and a half ago.....i was usin a 25 lb plate on both sides....I tried to use a 45 lb plate on both sides gettin a freind to spot me ( my trainer got fired :( ) anyhow so i got this guy to spot me n i could barely move the bar off my chest. anyhow a week later and I'm up to benching 155...i went from 95 lbs to 155 lbs in a week.....granted i could do the 95 lbs ab 5 r 6 times when i started and i am maxed out at 155 now and if i tried hard could prolly do it twice.

Not lyin or bullshittin, and i know 155 isnt much but the weight gain is definately an alltime best

kid dont worry about your test levels. at 17 they are as high as you need them to be. thats why you jack off 4 times a day. stick to eating like a horse every 3 hours and work out as hard as you can and you will be fine

Your benching 155 and your doing test boosters? Dude I dont think you should touching that kind of shit for a few years at least..

just happy ab my gains.......i like the test boosters.....i dont act like a pussy as much on them.....maybe thats in my head

but the stuff i did was kinda stupid.....i threw a dead possum in this guy i hates front yard....i was gona put it on his car with soem tuna and cat food while he was in the movies.....i made a magazine cut out letter and everything i was gona scare the hell outa him....but he ended up not going to the movies n me n a freind blew like a hour gettin to the movies n lookin for his car.

ever since ab a week after i got on em, wether it was in my head or not i enjoyed doing stupid stuff more.

youre a dumb piece of shit, good work!:thumb:
yeah this is tim over hrere = ur gay as hell u fuck, go jerk off in the shower :laugh:

This is why i hate people.

but the stuff i did was kinda stupid.....i threw a dead possum in this guy i hates front yard....i was gona put it on his car with soem tuna and cat food while he was in the movies.....i made a magazine cut out letter and everything i was gona scare the hell outa him....but he ended up not going to the movies n me n a freind blew like a hour gettin to the movies n lookin for his car.
:thumb:

Back