• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Withdrawal symtoms from IM

MACCA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it just me but as soon as i log on to my laptop or works computer its IM i have to go to first. I know that iam fairly new here but its a part of my life now, what about the rest of you here, what do you think ?....:nerd:

yea i'm an im addict. but i don't see it as a problm. withdrawal signs would be gaining weight n not exercising. :shrug:

I pretty sure you're putting something in the posts...

Well most of the time I am on here whenever I am at work. Trust me my work has suffered, but as long as I am still gettin paid I dont have a problem with it! But I do spend alot of time here. Whenever I am on evening shifts I probably post over 100 posts. Kinda crazy how I can spend so much time on here, but it is addicting.

I've been here since aug '04 and have a post avg of 4.71/day with extended periods of 4 to 6 months of absence. So yeah I guess I'm addicted. Do we need treatment?

Tell me about it. I suually start preparing about 3 weeks before finals, so I guess I need to cut myself from IM until they are over.

I get fierce DT's when I can't have my IM fix...

My school has definitely suffered due to IM. It is one of the five sites I always check when I get onto the computer. I find myself reading IM when I should be studying for exams.

yea no crap eh. IM is addictive. I liked it better before though, when everyone use to diss everyone else up. The humour dried out.

but this is a business, too much mama and black jokes isn't attracting new users.

IM's still my homepage.

I can't even begin to imagine what Foreman is going thru :eek: . He's prolly already committed suicide by this point.

I gotten better about it. I don't work nights anymore so I really never have a large amount of time to spend online.

Not going to lie, one of the things I hate the most is leaving a solid thread b/c I have to go to work or school.

It's like ending a conversation mid sentence, its awful. Especially when it's heated.

It fills the gaps at work and when I have sometime at home I'll hop on...I think it's healthier than having a cell phone pressed to your head...or some of the hogs here at work who fill time by making repetitive trips to the fridge to stuff their faces into glissfull blee...uh blissful glee....better...

Back