• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Interview with Jamie Eason

IML Gear Cream!
I find it interesting she says "women love fruits". Is she implying women like fruit more than men? By giving a woman fruit, will it make her happy?

:hmmm:

Bumping the hotness to the new page! :ohyeah:

(snip)

je2.jpg

je1.jpg

je3.jpg

je4.jpg

je5.jpg

Jamie Eason is the hottest woman on the planet.

...that is all.

She is .... Hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I was gonna get it for that comment :roflmao: just a personal thing though, no hate. I guess my wife being 5'10" :daydream: spoils it for the rest...

Ah, that definitely explains it. :thumbs:

I think she has a great body and from what I hear she is even better in person! She is currently preggo right now but still looks good even with the pregnancy. She is really a true testament to fitness. I just wish she would share more diet secrets with her fans that would really be nice.

She is a doll in person, one of the sweetest persons I have ever met. We ran into her at last years Mr O expo, she was actually leaving and we were just walking in. She talked to us for around 15 minutes, and acted like we had known each other for years. Oh and she is just as gorgeous in person, she is tiny, smaller and more petite than I expected. But for those that don't think her pics r real I can't testify she is just as hot in person. Actually more so because of her personality.

Jamie is PREGNANT

She will always be beautiful.
Oh, she is pregnant.
I will still be turned on by her pregnant pics once they start hitting.

Somehow I am very jealous of the bastard that did it.
Was it you Prince?:paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
I had the pleasure of meeting her and talking for about 15 minutes, love her! It was the 2012 Mr. O at the expo, she was walking out the front door and we were walking in.

I agree, her then finance was there and he was a douche.

www.IronMagLabs.com

I'll adopt her baby

I had the pleasure of meeting her and talking for about 15 minutes, love her! It was the 2012 Mr. O at the expo, she was walking out the front door and we were walking in.

I agree, her then finance was there and he was a douche.

www.IronMagLabs.com

Thanks for the story Prince. Was the guy very buff?
Shit, how could you be married to Jamie? You'd spend every waking moment fighting off jackals. No, and don't give me the the, "well, if you're a real secure man and she loves you, you shouldn't have to worry?.GET THE FUCK OUT!
Friend, dude, whomever you are, that married Jamie, you better be on guard, cuz even pregnant with twins, I'd be all over her?given the opportunity. Jamie, if he becomes a douchebag, please PM me, I will marry you. You won't have to do anything if you don't want. I'll even wipe you! Just stay in bed all day (and get in a workout occasionally.)
Question is: Why do these beautiful women marry douchebags? WTF is with that??
Oh, DUH, he's loaded.

Back