• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Working out and colds?

poloblue22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is the second time I am getting a cold in less than a month. One of my friends said it could be that I am working out too much, is this true?

I know you are supposed to take a week off after a couple of months and I haven't done that in a long long time. Could that be contributing to the weakening of my immune system because I am a very healthy person.

Based on everything I've read, the exact opposite is true. I suppose if you're over training then you could weaken your immune system, otherwise no.

Do you feel you're over training?

Based on everything I've read, the exact opposite is true. I suppose if you're over training then you could weaken your immune system, otherwise no.

Do you feel you're over training?

I think I might be over training a bit..

Post your workout regime so we can determine if you are.

Monday: chest and Tri along with Cardio
Tuesday: back and Bicep
Wednesday: Cardio/ boxing
Thursday: Shoulder and cardio
Friday: Deadlift and leg
Saturday: cario or boxing
Sunday: off

I'm speaking more toward actual regime rather than which body parts. I've noticed that you only have one off day but that doesn't concern me much. I'm much more interested in volume/intensity, ie # of reps, and sets per.

I usually do between 8-12 reps and do around 4 sets.

OK, and how many exercises per muscle group?

3-4

Need a break. Potentially, you are also working out too hard - plus, you may find it useful to change your reps and set numbers in an undulating pattern to encourage better muscle response than to keep to a consistent pattern.

If you workout in a common gym area, you may be re-exposed to a common virus that is 'going around' in your area . Keep your own spray can of Lysol and a pile of cheap rags that can be used to wipe down equipment (or, if you lucky like I am, you belong to a gym with a large and clean supply at hand for this purpose) before and after use. Learn to keep your hands away from your face/nose/mouth eyes to avoid cold and flu virus contamination. Wash your hands frequently during the day, learn to avoid directly touching common sufaces (door handles) in work and public places.

Boost your immune competence by eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, grains (brans, oats and barley), and root vegetable fiber. This is your key to better health. Beyond improving bang for buck in your dietary absorption efficiency, it will also help keep your immune system properly regulated (eg., low allergy, high microbial attack status) during the cold and flu season. The latter included fewer secondary infections (post viral attack,like bronchitis, bacterial pneumonia, sore throats, sinus infections, strep, etc).

IML Gear Cream!
Just sounds like a Diet issue to me. Maybe I'm wrong.. I would just co-sign Trouble's third paragraph above

My situation is different. Everytime I went out at night without any jacket and bonnet I got cold upon going home, doctor said its because of cold outside. He recommended me to take more vitamin-C. And I also put a herbal leaf in my forehead a leaf which we called and "Atis Leaf" it really helps.

Back