• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Last night started good....

Mista

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Went out for dinner with three sisters and their parents, had a good meal and a couple of beers. Went back to their house, then rode my bike (crashed my car not long ago) to a friends to pick up my drinks I left there, then went and drank another 5 back at the girls. Got a call at 11.00 from a friend who wanted to go for a bkie ride, I agreed. Met another friend I hadn't seen in a while on the way and met him at the pub.

The plan was to have a drink, win off the pokies, go to the drive through and buy more drinks and go for a ride. After a couple drinks we leave and this is where the night starts to go bad.

We walk out to find the drive through closed 8 minutes early. Decide to ride 5km to the next drive through which was closing in about 15 minutes. Riding flat out up a hill we are about 1/3 of the way and we get to an intersection and I stop because I was exhausted (from riding one hand because the other is broken)

Turn around and there is a cop stopped next to me. I had no helmet or lights. The one good thing was one cop was a blonde hottie. She said she would just caution us and take our names and told us to meet her just off the road. As she drove off I said to my friend 'do you want to ride off' He said 'no'. They end up just warning us and telling us not to ride DUI. They told us to walk and stopped up the road in the direction we were going.

We went back to where we came from, had another couple of drinks, walked out at about 2 and my bike had been stolen! Lucky I got a lift home from my brothers ex girlfriend. Woke up at 7 for work drunk, hungover and pissed off.

Things have been good lately but bad stuff has been happening too.

:wits:

Well I didnt read it yet but I read something about a hot blonde somewhere? I will read it later.

bump

Sorry

bike= motorcycle or bicycle?

Designer handbags wholesale

www.disney.com is a professional and dependable handbag wholesaler. If you want to buy genuine high quality brand bags, please contact her. She carry the following brands : Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Christain Dior, Marc Jacobs, Hermes, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Prada, Alexander McQueen, Thomas Wylde and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went out for dinner with three sisters and their parents, had a good meal and a couple of beers. Went back to their house, then rode my bike (crashed my car not long ago) to a friends to pick up my drinks I left there, then went and drank another 5 back at the girls. Got a call at 11.00 from a friend who wanted to go for a bkie ride, I agreed. Met another friend I hadn't seen in a while on the way and met him at the pub.

The plan was to have a drink, win off the pokies, go to the drive through and buy more drinks and go for a ride. After a couple drinks we leave and this is where the night starts to go bad.

We walk out to find the drive through closed 8 minutes early. Decide to ride 5km to the next drive through which was closing in about 15 minutes. Riding flat out up a hill we are about 1/3 of the way and we get to an intersection and I stop because I was exhausted (from riding one hand because the other is broken)

Turn around and there is a cop stopped next to me. I had no helmet or lights. The one good thing was one cop was a blonde hottie. She said she would just caution us and take our names and told us to meet her just off the road. As she drove off I said to my friend 'do you want to ride off' He said 'no'. They end up just warning us and telling us not to ride DUI. They told us to walk and stopped up the road in the direction we were going.

We went back to where we came from, had another couple of drinks, walked out at about 2 and my bike had been stolen! Lucky I got a lift home from my brothers ex girlfriend. Woke up at 7 for work drunk, hungover and pissed off.

Things have been good lately but bad stuff has been happening too.

:wits:

Maybe take a hint to stop drinking, unless you are responible enough to deal with it.:loser:

were you drinking when u totalled your car?

www.disney.com is a professional and dependable handbag wholesaler. If you want to buy genuine high quality brand bags, please contact her. She carry the following brands : Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Christain Dior, Marc Jacobs, Hermes, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Prada, Alexander McQueen, Thomas Wylde and so on.
:roflmao:

Yea, no shit. What is this, some kind of half-assed intermission?!?

Can I have some eggs with this :spam: ???
:banned:

Maybe take a hint to stop drinking, unless you are responible enough to deal with it.:loser:

I always seem to have so much more fun when drinking. When Im not drunk Im really responsible, when I drink I wan't to have fun and don't think about things till they happen.

Hmmm, I don't want to sound like your father BUT...maybe if you stopped drinking then stuff like that won't happen.

Yea, how old are you Mista? You sound old enough to realize when you need to start drinking responsibly.

I've did that for awhile until I got hit by a semi truck. then put in the hospital. then failed all my classes and finally was fucked. Screwed up my life for a long while because of some stupid fun where i didnt wanna think of the consequences. You can take this as a warning or just wait till it happens.. i suggest the former. I think you should start smoking weed. you never wanna leave the house :D

my night ended at a diner talking about the 10 person brawl we had at the diner we attempted to go to before hand...good thing no one called the cops because people thought we were mafia, WTF! alcohol is fun but you need to control yourself on it, the brawl we had ended, thankfully, with noone getting hurt badly (just a couple of bumps and bruises here and there).

i'm telling you guys being on an island (staten island in this case) is no good for social development. the night started off on a bad note when some kid who was standing next to me at the bar was talking tough to his boy about cracking my face open. i was close to demolishing the kid on the spot but got calm when my friend, the owner of the place which was having its grand opening today, came over and relaxed me. had i known i'd be brawling 4 hours later, i would've beat that first kid up and been home sleeping that much earlier.

That actually sounds really fun Yanick. Having said that tho, Staten Island sounds like one of those places that everyone hates unless you grow up there and/or are full Italian.

Yea, how old are you Mista? You sound old enough to realize when you need to start drinking responsibly.

Nearly 20. I know. It is costing me heaps, money, possesions, health. But also giving me enjoyment, relaxation, social skills, ability to dance.

I've did that for awhile until I got hit by a semi truck. then put in the hospital. then failed all my classes and finally was fucked. Screwed up my life for a long while because of some stupid fun where i didnt wanna think of the consequences. You can take this as a warning or just wait till it happens.. i suggest the former. I think you should start smoking weed. you never wanna leave the house :D

:eek: I havn't hurt myself much besides falling of my bike and face planting on the road. 2 minutes before I fell off and headbutted a girlfriend of mine and gave her a black eye. As for weed, it aint my thing. Its good to kick back but too many people I know sit at home smoking. Id rather go have a drink with them, then they eat and go to sleep while I go to the pub and parties.

A combination of things is swaying me to ease up on the alco

IML Gear Cream!
:
A combination of things is swaying me to ease up on the alco

good idea, alcohol is good in moderation but when it starts getting in the way of life it becomes a burden. especially when you have to ride a bike lol. You guys should recruit a DD for the nights so this stuff doesnt happen

good idea, alcohol is good in moderation but when it starts getting in the way of life it becomes a burden. especially when you have to ride a bike lol. You guys should recruit a DD for the nights so this stuff doesnt happen

I doubt many of my friends have the willpower to be a DD. Good idea tho.

I doubt many of my friends have the will power to be a DD. Good idea tho.

Hang out with someone who doesnt drink OR find a more losery type who his dream is to hang out with you and make him drive. OR you guys can alternate days, take a cab, there are plenty of ways around it. your friends will power shouldnt be an issue. the issue is for you to be able to have and make intellegent decisions

Hang out with someone who doesnt drink OR find a more losery type who his dream is to hang out with you and make him drive. OR you guys can alternate days, take a cab, there are plenty of ways around it. your friends will power shouldnt be an issue. the issue is for you to be able to have and make intellegent decisions

The loser friend option is out. I would get pissed off and ditch them half way through the night. Cabs are an option. To get to the city from my house is $50 each way, when split with 4 people its ok.

The loser friend option is out. I would get pissed off and ditch them half way through the night. Cabs are an option. To get to the city from my house is $50 each way, when split with 4 people its ok.

25$ is like two drinks or you can have another friend/girlfriend drop you off in the town or plan to stay at another friends house for that night and then it'd only be $12.50 each way. And im sure you can afford that sice you are spending money on drinks anyway.

I just found out through friends friends who took my bike. I got one of their numbers and rang them but they are denying it. What should I do?

I just found out through friends friends who took my bike. I got one of their numbers and rang them but they are denying it. What should I do?

Get a new bike

Mista, I don't think you understand whats happening to your liver. Buncha guys I have helped had some really tough health problems crop up after drinking hard for few years in their late teens and early 20s. Every one of them has deeply regretted their drinking. Its a high price to pay for a little fun.

You've lost all your wheels - literally. Way a buncha of us see it, you're going to disappear one day. I doubt we'll hear about your demise. Even on a simple peddle bike, you can get hit by a car easily when you're blitzed on booze.

You're like family here, one of us. The drinking is going to ruin your health, and probably severely hamper your education and career.

What this booze will do is further change your brain and liver chemistry. Make you depressed..and maybe give you social anxiety as well.

We wouldn't tell you this if we didn't care. And you wouldn't post these threads if you thought we didn't care.

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength. You need to get help to stop drinking and it needs to happen before you suffer liver or kidney failure from ethanol toxicity.

Mista, I don't think you understand whats happening to your liver. Buncha guys I have helped had some really tough health problems crop up after drinking hard for few years in their late teens and early 20s. Every one of them has deeply regretted their drinking. Its a high price to pay for a little fun.

You've lost all your wheels - literally. Way a buncha of us see it, you're going to disappear one day. I doubt we'll hear about your demise. Even on a simple peddle bike, you can get hit by a car easily when you're blitzed on booze.

You're like family here, one of us. The drinking is going to ruin your health, and probably severely hamper your education and career.

What this booze will do is further change your brain and liver chemistry. Make you depressed..and maybe give you social anxiety as well.

We wouldn't tell you this if we didn't care. And you wouldn't post these threads if you thought we didn't care.

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength. You need to get help to stop drinking and it needs to happen before you suffer liver or kidney failure from ethanol toxicity.

:clapping: Some very sound advice from a very smart woman :thumbs:

Back