• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Morning Meal Problem: Need advice

Makram

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok so everytime i wake up...I dont feel hingry at all, and usually end up forcing it down which soemtimes recults in: throwing up or not completing my meal.....

so what can I do to help this:

can I eat a little for my meal 1 and maybe eat th erest in the other meals....or what>?

Just eat what you can for your first meal. That fact that you are throwing up is concerning.

Just eat what you can for your first meal. That fact that you are throwing up is concerning.

When I've been eating clean for a while and I'm sick of it, I end up throwing up occasionally too. Then I end up eating like shit for a while again and it's all better. :D

Do you wake up then immediately eat? I feel really sick if I do that. I generally wake up then shower before I eat. After that period I usually feel good enough to eat a big meal.

Do you smoke weed, if so thats why.

If not that is a concern. Eat what you can.

Are you eating right after you wake up? When do you get up each morning? How much sleep do you get at night? What kind of food do you eat for your first meal?

Answer these and I'll give you a concrete solution. Promise. :thumb:

well soemtime i wait a while like 30 minutes, for the sleep when I work nights that whne i notice it more cause i dont sleep much so

is the solution, just to spread my 1st meal?

i eat like 2 whole eggs, 3 whites, otmeal or shredded wheat

What kind of hours do you work? What time do you train? When do you eat your last meal at night?

I find that if eat something before bed, I wake up hungry. If I don't eat before bed, I don't feel like eating when I wake up.

Try a slice of whole grain bread with natural pb. Then eat some eggs and oatmeal a couple hours later.

Or, a protein smoothie... 1 scoop whey, 1 banana, 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt, 1 cup skim milk, 1 tablspn flax oil, 6 ice cubes. Blend and keep in container in fridge. When you wake up, shake and pour 8 oz cup. Healthy, small, balanced meal to start the day. You can use the remainder for snacks throughout the day or split into 2 days breakfast. But I don't keep it for more than 2 days after mixed.

After I take a crap... then finally get out of bed, cleanup, and have some Java.. I find that a protein shake (sans the milk) or some oatmeal w/ wheat bran on top is pretty inoffensive to my stomach before a preliminary workout.

IML Gear Cream!
After I take a crap... then finally get out of bed, cleanup, and have some Java.. I find that a protein shake (sans the milk) or some oatmeal w/ wheat bran on top is pretty inoffensive to my stomach before a preliminary workout.

:thinking:

Back