• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The effects of Micro's

Boost777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had gone out with a few buddies this week and at dinner one of my friend's friend had said he was an nutritional science major. We got to talking and most of the stuff he was talking about was micro rather than macro. He referenced the word "holistic" in his approach toward nutrition and gave me this example:
If you were to feed a single cell fuel, you would never give it the foods we eat today. Things with allergins, toxins, processed, ect. He also went on to say how bad the meat we eat in America is. My question is if one was to switch to a more organic diet, do you think that the effects would spark more growth in muscle in the short term? He said most of the effects of the food are incurred in the long run, which is why most of us don't seem to care much about it.

What is the question?

your friend was talking about micro nutrients and a holisitc diet.

Can it be better for anabolism? Maybe. :shrug: I don't suppose anythign like that has ever been studied, so it would be completely anecdotal.

Yes, basically do micro's have a short term effect on hypertrophy?

The only way you'll see more short term benefit from eating organic food is if you're specifically choosing organic fruits and vegetibles that are also naturally fortified but the reason for that is because if you're used to eating blander less flavorful fruits and vegitibles all you're doing is increasing your nutrients... thus giving your body better fuel... thus helping your workouts.

It's not the food itself, it's just like any step you take towards eating better, the more drastic the improvement, the better your results will be.

If you're already eating very clean and healthy, then switching those same foods to organic won't give you short term benefit. You may find a slight increase in energy, and less frequent illness and that's it. I eat organic on principle of higher antioxidants, less pesticides, less unnatural hormones... etc.

Back