• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OMG, I think I saw Min0Lee!

mike456

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
it was november 25, 2006 at around 12:00p.m., HE was in a KIA taking random pictures of shit while he was driving, he got off at hamilton avenue, I was headed on to the BQE, I know it was you Min0, fess up! I think he saw me picking my shnazzer (I hope he didn't snap a picture of it!!), and then we made eye contact, it was pretty embarassing :shrug:

Except he/she is driving a Ford Explorer :p

I could only imagine the number of people taking pictures in New York while in there cars, something to do with tourists.... I dunno

:D

Mike, sometime somewhere when you least expect it. Mino will stealthly move by getting closer to you.. and when just when you think you are safe, mino will quickly take your pic and the next thing you know you will me immortalised in his random pic thread. :evil:

it was november 25, 2006 at around 12:00p.m., It was in a KIA taking random pictures of shit while he was driving, he got off at hamilton avenue, I was headed on to the BQE, I know it was you Min0, fess up! I think he saw me picking my shnazzer (I hope he didn't snap a picture of it!!), and then we made eye contact, it was pretty embarassing :shrug:
Hahaha........Me no like Kias....you live in Brooklyn Mike?
What part........I need pictures of chopped up body parts to make my thread more NYC worthy. :D

I will see you sooner or later, the only thing I am afraid of is if I still can't tell if you are male or female

Back