• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pics from my Iron Man photoshoot...

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Loaded guns!

I need to Photoshop my head on to that body. :)

Good? :wtf:

Eric, you look awesome! Ahhh...I mean that in the most heterosexual way possible. :D

Good? :wtf:

Eric, you look awesome! Ahhh...I mean that in the most heterosexual way possible. :D

Yeah, seriously... in the most hetero way possible... MASSIVE! Awesome job man

i don't mean to sound like an asshole, but ur upper body looks disproportionatly huge compared to ur lower body. of course i can't really tell because i can't see ur quads...for the photo shoot, they didn't want a shot of ur legs?

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't he have a bad back

Yes, I actually still do. I achieved that condition without doing any heavy leg or back training for more than 1 and 1/2 years. I also just competed in my first pro bodybuilding event (Nov 4) and placed 7th out of 14 pros.

My back is now going into a final phase of treatment, so I will be able to train legs and back again soon. I will reveal a WHOLE NEW PHYSIQUE on May 5th (my next show).

IML Gear Cream!
i don't mean to sound like an asshole, but ur upper body looks disproportionatly huge compared to ur lower body. of course i can't really tell because i can't see ur quads...for the photo shoot, they didn't want a shot of ur legs?

They just wanted me to wear those shorts. Guess it worked with the lighting. Trust me that although I have not trained my quads for over a year (and are down about 2"), they were still pretty on par with my upper body. I will see if I have a pic from the show I did.

Awesome work Gopro

And to all of you that responded with positive comments, please let me say thank you very much. I am grateful for your kind words and appreciate them very much.

-Eric

Dude, you look awesome.

Another inspirational member of I.M. :thumbs:

:eek: Arms and chest are looking huge! What happened with your back/legs? I assume you have some sort of injury?

:eek: Arms and chest are looking huge! What happened with your back/legs? I assume you have some sort of injury?
Yes, I actually still do. I achieved that condition without doing any heavy leg or back training for more than 1 and 1/2 years. I also just competed in my first pro bodybuilding event (Nov 4) and placed 7th out of 14 pros.

My back is now going into a final phase of treatment, so I will be able to train legs and back again soon. I will reveal a WHOLE NEW PHYSIQUE on May 5th (my next show).

:read:

XXXcelent work Eric. Do you have some kind of before pic's? I know you've trained for many years but somehow something from when you were a skinny guy might have made it through the years ... maybe the ones mom has. Our mammas always have those pic's we don't want other people to see ... lol.

Hey GP!
Lookin' Good! I thought you went pro some time back...
U still a rep for VPX?

IML Gear Cream!
Hey GP!
Lookin' Good! I thought you went pro some time back...
U still a rep for VPX?

Thanks buddy. No, I am no longer with VPX. I am part of Team ALRI now. The owner of that company, Author L Rea, and I just released a book called Buidling the Perfect Beast Naturally.

Yes, I turned pro years ago with the ANPPC, but they shut down. I am an NGA and INPA pro now, and just started competing again after 6 years. Just did the NGA Pro Universe to get my "feet wet" again.

Badass physique. Your chest is no joke.

Dayammmmm Gopro... You animal.

Great job! Keep up the good work.

Oh, and can I photoshop my head on your body as well? :lol:

Yes but I didn't see an injury specified.

It is a severely herniated disk at L5/S1, which has also caused piriformis syndrome, sciatica, and twisted hips.

I was in bed for 7 straight weeks, and did not train for about 4 months. Now, I can train most of my body reasonably well, with the exception of back and legs, which can only be trained light with isolation movements.

However, next year I will be back full force!

It is a severely herniated disk at L5/S1, which has also caused piriformis syndrome, sciatica, and twisted hips.

I was in bed for 7 straight weeks, and did not train for about 4 months. Now, I can train most of my body reasonably well, with the exception of back and legs, which can only be trained light with isolation movements.

However, next year I will be back full force!
You should write another book chronicling your injury and road to recovery.

When will this appear in Iron Man mag?

They are doing an interview with me about my P/RR/S training program early next year. These pics, and more, will go with it. However, they took about 300 shots of me to use in the mag for all articles when they fit the content.

Back