• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to reveal my Abs?

gettinstarted18

Vin Deisel is Great
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I do a lot of work on my abs sit ups etc. but it is still hard to see my six pack how do i reveal it?

i truly believe it's 90% diet. lots of people have abs (muscle development) but they don't show until you're lean enough.

in fact - i've known more then a few people who trained their abs early on and haven't done direct ab work in years and they still have great abs because they are lean enough for them to show. your abs get worked when you train other bodyparts like legs and back etc. because they stabilize you.

not saying to give up training them. but you probably need to train them less then lots of people think. it's all about the diet and uncovering the work you've done. just my 2 cents!

Simple,just take your shirt off!!

diet and cardio to lower body fat...and weighted ab excercises to make them grow larger. no weights on obliques !

I agree, use your diet to get those ab muscles showing, cardio helps but diet is the key.

I eat well & I'm lean, but my abs haven't always shown until I started doing crunches with weight. 3 sets, 35 reps each or more!

It's all about your body fat %, I have heard that your body fat must be at least 8-10% to fully show your abs. Also, genetics plays a role in how ripped they will become.

Great abs are made in the kitchen not in the gym !

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by LAM
Great abs are made in the kitchen not in the gym !

How many times have you said this "mantra"?

If I had one dollar for every time you said this, I would be well-off!

Bigger Abs will of course be more noticable but if you have to uncover them first.

Hey Vvitto it's the truth !

gettinstarted18...12-14% is way to high to see any lower abs, you need to be in single digits for some even down to 7-8% to get the lower abs to shine through.

Last edited:
It depends on your genetics to, at 10% my lower abs were showing not to bad. Depends where you carry your fat, for me its more on my back.

Scotty don't you just hate that "back fat" !

I am the same way witht he back fat!!! And no matter what I do it is so hard to get rid of. Why was it said that you shoulnt use weights for obliques?

Back