• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New training routine. Im learning as i go...

Detroit_4_Life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so lets start, im 15, 145 lbs about 5-7 and i've been lifting for about 2 years. I got weight training in school so we have a sheet we have to follow so basically i've been training my whole body 3 days a week. I've been learning ALOT and changing bit by bit and i decided im going to come up with a whole new routine and i need some help, (yes i read the stickies and shit).

I talked to one of my dads friends today and he knows his stuff, he used to be a bodybuilder and he taught me about the push and pull muscles, how much of a problem doing chest 3 times a week was, what groups of muscles i should do together ect ect...

But i only have acess to a weight room Monday, Wedsdays and Fridays and i do have a barbell with 300lb weight set at home, curling bar, lat pull down/tricep extension at home. So can someone help me out with a training split that i could do 3 times a week. Plus i can go to weight training after school.

Back