• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite drinking game (drunken comments allowed)

Competative boozing..... coming to ESPN soon

• Beiruit / Beer Pong

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Quarters (flip into shot glass)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asshole

• F the dealer (for all you lushes just looking for a reason)

• Landmines

• Go-Fish????

• Drinking during a movie when an actor says/does a specified thing

• Other, or maybe you were to drunk to remember....

• Total voters

Focus

Defense
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You booze, you loose. But, in moderation.... YOU WIN! x10000!

Post up your favorite drinking game, in case I missed yours.

Presidents and assholes is my all time favorite.

Even blackjack could be a drinking game. You know, if you get beat by the dealer, take a sip.

i'm pretty drunk right now. i just drink though, no games for me.

My wife likes "Hide the winnie" :thumb:

I bought a shot glass chess set last weekend and we had some fun with that.

I gave up drinking games 20 plus years ago.

I played a game once called "Red and Black" where you had to guess if the upcoming card would be red or black - if you're wrong, you drink. Good way to get totally faced in about fifteen minutes.

beer pong rules all.

I played a game once called "Red and Black" where you had to guess if the upcoming card would be red or black - if you're wrong, you drink. Good way to get totally faced in about fifteen minutes.

Yeah there are a few games like that.... for the rough and tough. Boring, but incredibly effective... moreso, dangerously effective.

there was this one I played called 7's or something. It got you fucked up right away. I'll see if I can find it.

IML Gear Cream!
KiNGS

If youre not playing, but watching, you are gonna wanna play the next round.

Asshole doesnt even come close to it, yet I would say its the most popular.

Kings is a beer game, BTW.

WOW. Have no idea how I missed that one. NOOB! ban me

:banned:

How the hell did you forget that one!

Could someone explain the rules of the game for all except beruit and quarters which are the only two i know how to play

Also, there's a game called "Flip Cup" i think. The way it works is that you line up like 5 cups upside down with half the cup off the edge of the table and you have to flip the cup over in order to move down the line until you get all 5 cups. If you fail to flip it over properly, you have to drink and continue until you can flip it. It's very hard once you get hammered.

I'd have to say Kings is my favorite as well, although I went with asshole for the poll.

I just drink, no games needed. I did like asshole back in the day though.

I have no idea if I'm spelling this right, but I really like the game keisbe. It's some Peruvian drinking game that was hella fun.

Beer pong is good too.

I have no idea if I'm spelling this right, but I really like the game keisbe. It's some Peruvian drinking game that was hella fun.

Beer pong is good too.

:thumbdwn: on the beer pong. I watched some people play at two bars and noticed that the pong will miss and will fall on the ground. Next thing you know, that very same pong ends up in a cup of beer to be devoured. Nope sorry, not going to participate.

"You wash it off." Soap and Water everytime? When you start drinking, you miss a lot. Fuck that.

3-Man

Up & Down the River

Chandeliers

(3-man with rules is king)

--------------------------------
Quick story...

Playing 3man for a few hours and one guy kept busting on everyone and making them drink too fast
We made him 3man and I made a rule, that in order to get out of being 3man he had to roll a three
and say "Feeble, Fuzzy, Duck, got Fried" without slurring

By the time he rolled his 1st three, he couldn't speak he was so "thru"...

His game ended when he puked and passed out

My favorite drinking game is called "Finish a beer, drink another." I'm a fucking CHAMP.

I'm on #2 right now, but the night is early. I need to drink a lot of beer because I worked back and biceps a couple hours ago.

Back