• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LA pays fireman $2.7MM for eating dog food

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For that kind of money I'll eat the dog food he pooped afterwards!

L.A. man claims meal given to him by colleagues was racial discrimination

sourceAP.gif
Updated: 10:41 a.m. ET Nov 9, 2006
function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('632986836775400000');

LOS ANGELES - The city is paying $2.7 million to settle a lawsuit from a black firefighter who claims he suffered racial discrimination after co-workers served him spaghetti laced with dog food.

The City Council approved the award Wednesday, 11-1.
In his lawsuit, firefighter Tennie Pierce, 51, said after he took a bite of the meal two years ago, he noticed other firefighters laughing. He demanded to know what was in the food after a second bite but nobody answered.

Pierce said he suffered retaliation for reporting the incident and verbal slurs, insults and derogatory remarks, including taunting by firefighters ???barking like dogs (and) asking him how dog food tasted,??? the lawsuit said.

David Wellman, a professor at the University of California, Santa Cruz hired by Pierce???s attorney, said the association of a black man and dog food ???resonates with the deep historical roots of slavery and the corresponding dehumanization.???

???It???s not just silly stuff. It???s racially motivated,??? he said.
As part of the settlement, the two captains involved were given one month off without pay, and a firefighter was ordered off work for three days without pay.
???I truly hope that my case will make a difference for African-Americans in the Los Angeles Fire Department,??? Pierce said in a statement.

What a fucking waste, it was a joke.

You can't handle it shoot yourself.

The fact he got 2.7 million is absurd.

What a fucking waste, it was a joke.

You can't handle it shoot yourself.

The fact he got 2.7 million is absurd.

very true obviously they were worried about the race card he played

min0 lee said:
Give me 2 more mils and I'll even eat Lassie.

id eat a strays dogs ass for that kind of money lol oh wait maybe not, id need to see the money first

Interesting...I'm sensing this guy may have pulled the race card.

I mean, firefighters are cooked up in a building all day and probably do shit like that all the time to make things interesting. Just sounds like a harmless joke to me."Racially motivated." Fuck that.

Interesting...I'm sensing this guy may have pulled the race card.

I mean, firefighters are cooked up in a building all day and probably do shit like that all the time to make things interesting. Just sounds like a harmless joke to me."Racially motivated." Fuck that.

When the target is a white man, it's a joke. When the target is a black man, it's racism.

When the comment is made by a white man, it's racist. When the comment is made by a black man, he's just expressing himself.

:rolleyes:

Yet another reason...

When the target is a white man, it's a joke. When the target is a black man, it's racism.

When the comment is made by a white man, it's racist. When the comment is made by a black man, he's just expressing himself.

:rolleyes:

Yet another reason...

:wits: Shit like this makes me bitter.

What a bitch, where's the loyalty of the FD?

the nutty thing is, they have multiple photoes of him participating in other hazing activities.

big deal he ate dog food. he would not survive 20 sec on fear factor. and they only get 50,000

the nutty thing is, they have multiple photoes of him participating in other hazing activities.

big deal he ate dog food. he would not survive 20 sec on fear factor. and they only get 50,000
Where?

I mean, firefighters are cooked up in a building all day and probably do shit like that all the time to make things interesting. Just sounds like a harmless joke to me."Racially motivated." Fuck that.[/QUOTE]

Damn we do shit like that all the time ie whip cream in the bunker boots,cooking oil on the visor,But I forgot were all white at my station huh that my be the reason it's we raise hell and fight fire TOGETHER!:hot:

Jeez what an insecure little baby. It would be one thing if they burnt crosses in his front yard and gave him lashings. It was just a damn joke. At best he should just be reimbursed for his meal.

ill try and find them. when i read this on cnn they mentioned that was one of the hangups, as this guy had repeatedly participated in other hazings

IML Gear Cream!
Hazing hell how about a hanging!:paddle:

I have never heard of the link between dog food and black people.

Guess I live a sheltered life?

Hazing hell how about a hanging!:paddle:

we can wear white sheets so no one will know its us.

a hanging may be overdone, but i would like to see a governing body stop this crap and say enough is enough. no harm no fould kind of thing. show that there is racism in the US, but not everything is racist and should be treated as such.

kind of like when rosie o'donnel claimed gay bashing on the view recently in regards to that dumbass clay aiken. and aiken hasnt even said he is gay.

and while im on my soapbox ranting, why the hell hasnt anyone said anything about michael irvins comments over tony romos athleticism. saying he is part black and romo's grandmother went into the barn and bred a half-breed should have been said something about

I have never heard of the link between dog food and black people.

Guess I live a sheltered life?

If you have $2.7m and a lawyer knows it, anything you do can correlate with racism.

I'm suing that guy for animal discrimination! Is he saying that what my dog eats daily is not worthy of his posh lifestyle of fresh ground beef everyday, while my dogs are subjected to the same "revolting" food he just so happened to nibble on? This is an outrage I am taking my case to PETA this man should be ashamed of himself making my dogs feel inferior!

Back