• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3 weeks off and feeling like shit :l

Mista

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I havnt lifted or done anything for 3 weeks.

Friends have commented on me looking smaller and asking if I have lost weight.

Fat % looks the same but size has decreased.

Im ment to wait another 3 before doing anything but I think I wont be able to.

:wits:

why are you not doing anything?

I havnt lifted or done anything for 3 weeks.

Friends have commented on me looking smaller and asking if I have lost weight.

Fat % looks the same but size has decreased.

Im ment to wait another 3 before doing anything but I think I wont be able to.

:wits:

Try nothing for 6 months, then get back to me. :(

I havnt changed my diet because Im trying to keep as much muscle as possible. I havnt been doing cardio for same reason. I dont have any machines for legs either.

I fractured a bone in my hand. I could do abs but thats about it. Doc said 6 week for the bone to heal then take it easy.

From another thread... suffering injury. Don't remember exactly.

It's in the mind... not the obs.

Relax... it's not important, you'll heal - and come back stronger!

its been 5 days for me. I've had the flu and lifting when sick usually makes me worse. Going back tomorrow though.

From another thread... suffering injury. Don't remember exactly.

It's in the mind... not the obs.

Relax... it's not important, you'll heal - and come back stronger!

Some close girl friends have said a couple of times

"your getting skinny"

"you look... smaller"

I thought it was in my head a bit but after hearing this Im sure its not.

I hope I come back stronger. I go on holidays in 2 weeks and wanted to look good down the beach.

Nice, good work.

Thanks.

The friends parents I spend my time at have cut back on drinking due to health problems. I said I wont drink around them because I dont want to tease them by drinking in front of them. And it is kind of a wake up call.

It was an excuse to cut back and I think it will work.

Some close girl friends have said a couple of times

"your getting skinny"

"you look... smaller"

I thought it was in my head a bit but after hearing this Im sure its not.

I hope I come back stronger. I go on holidays in 2 weeks and wanted to look good down the beach.

You've got to put it in perspective. After you've attained your body after many months or years... how much is a two month layoff gonna hurt you?

Little.

Your giving your body a long rest and a re-invorgorated charge when you come back. Relax.

You're being silly.

You've got to put it in perspective. After you've attained your body after many months or years... how much is a two month layoff gonna hurt you?

Little.

Your giving your body a long rest and a re-invorgorated charge when you come back. Relax.

You're being silly.

You make me feel better Jimmy.

:D

And after those month or months off you will come back with a want that you may have never felt before. I remember whenever I had a hurnia and I had taken 3-4 months off, I came back and couldnt get enough for atleast the first 6 months. I made some great gains and my strength was back to where it was in the first 3.

And after those month or months off you will come back with a want that you may have never felt before. I remember whenever I had a hurnia and I had taken 3-4 months off, I came back and couldnt get enough for atleast the first 6 months. I made some great gains and my strength was back to where it was in the first 3.

I feel very determined. I cant wait.

The only problem was I was cutting when it happened. I could of continued to cut but was scared of loosing muscle. So I have kept calories about the same. I will want to eat and grow when returning so cutting might have to wait.

I am upset because I planned this year good. In regards to cutting and bulking / supplement cycling . I had it sussed so over my summer holidays I would just have to maintain. But now it has stuffed everything up.

I guess there is next year

:(

I havnt changed my diet because Im trying to keep as much muscle as possible. I havnt been doing cardio for same reason. I dont have any machines for legs either.

I fractured a bone in my hand. I could do abs but thats about it. Doc said 6 week for the bone to heal then take it easy.

train your legs
train the other arm

you can do One-legged RDLs holding a DB in the hand that is not broken, same with one-legged squats

train your legs
train the other arm

:thinking:

I could do most things one handed. It wont throw my body out if I do this for a couple of weeks? Should I drop weight so when I start lower with my injured hand it will be even?

:thinking:

I could do most things one handed. It wont throw my body out if I do this for a couple of weeks? Should I drop weight so when I start lower with my injured hand it will be even?

nope....train it like you normally would.

do a search here...I have posted a ton of stuff on the cross over effect.

Back