• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Personal trainers...

SNDCanada

Iron AutoSalesman
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all, im wondering if any of you have heard of the National Personal Training Institute, or Heritage College of Personal Training...if any of u went there, or know someone who did/is....and how they like it.

see i always thought u had to go thru 4 years bachelors, and grad school to be a personal trainer...but apparently not. So im real interested in taking classes...i know Orlando, Florida has a residential campus for the National Personal Training Institute, and im real interested in that.....so if any of u know anything about them, please tell :)

thanks

Never heard of it, but you certainly don't need a degree to be a PT - it helps and I strongly encourage it but you can work while you take classes and educate yourself that way.

Best certs in the states are through the NSCA, ACE and ISAA generally, all can be done through correspondence. Site links are around here somewhere if you do a search.

Never heard of it, but you certainly don't need a degree to be a PT - it helps and I strongly encourage it but you can work while you take classes and educate yourself that way.

Best certs in the states are through the NSCA, ACE and ISAA generally, all can be done through correspondence. Site links are around here somewhere if you do a search.

did you mean ISSA?

NASM is a very good one.

did you mean ISSA?

NASM is a very good one.

Sorry, my mistake. Is it NSCA or NASM that does the CSCS? Because that will get you a job pretty much anywhere in the world (but you need a degree to get it).

NPTI is a very good program, they use the NASM materials. NSCA does the CSCS and if you mention that to a fitness director, they give you a blowjob on the spot.

Rather mine than yours. I wouldn't want anybody getting aids from yours

Please, I think my dad is more your type anyway, he loves bottom boys.

Back